Boxing Hares

hawkeye

As above i was out last night 2nd feb with scaffy we were lamping rabbits didnt see many but what we did see was 2 hares boxing...... :):yes:

We watched them in the spotlamp on top of the motor for ages it was great to see :lol: and the lamp didnt seem to scare them at all.. :P

I have seen this before but never this early in the year any one else seen it this early..... :P:P:no::)

We watched them in the spotlamp on top of the motor for ages

:):yes::lol::P how on earth did you pair get two hares into the lamp or

is it a big big lamp :P? :P:P:no:

kirky cheers :lol:

ps mibby the lamp is there love nest !!!

Lightforce Blitz, you could fit a family of kangaroos into those things!

No its the lightforce 170 that you want :):lol:??? :o :lol:

As above i was out last night 2nd feb with scaffy we were lamping rabbits didnt see many but what we did see was 2 hares boxing...... :good::/

We watched them in the spotlamp on top of the motor for ages it was great to see :good: and the lamp didnt seem to scare them at all.. :yes:

I have seen this before but never this early in the year any one else seen it this early..... :lol::lol::good::good:

I was setting some mole traps in a Garden last week and saw in a drained out swimming pool

A Hare and a Hedgehog, they must have both fallen in. :yes:

They hadn't seen me, they were fighting it went on for a good five Min's and it was a fight to the death :good:

PELTMAN :yp:

As above i was out last night 2nd feb with scaffy we were lamping rabbits didnt see many but what we did see was 2 hares boxing...... :good::/

We watched them in the spotlamp on top of the motor for ages it was great to see :yes: and the lamp didnt seem to scare them at all.. :yp:

I have seen this before but never this early in the year any one else seen it this early..... :lol::good::good::yes:

I was setting some mole traps in a Garden last week and saw in a drained out swimming pool

A Hare and a Hedgehog, they must have both fallen in. :lol:

They hadn't seen me, they were fighting it went on for a good five Min's and it was a fight to the death :good:

PELTMAN :lol:

Did you get them out?

FM :good:

We watched them in the spotlamp on top of the motor for ages it was great to see :yes: and the lamp didnt seem to scare them at all.. :yp:

I have seen this before but never this early in the year any one else seen it this early..... :lol::good::yes::lol:

A Hare and a Hedgehog, they must have both fallen in. :lol:

PELTMAN :lol:

Did you get them out?

FM :good:

Took on to the RSPCA dug a hole for the other ;)

what a fight "TO THE DEATH"

PELTMAN :good: