Black snake

B725

You mean a Slow Worm.

A Glow Worm is a child's light up cuddly toy, ahhh Freudian slip :lol:

Figgy

Freudian Slip' indeed Sir..!! Not unusual for my Small Brain.. :yes:

Let me explain. I am am in the process of "Doing up " My two and a half year old Sons Bedroom and i was previously,just before coming onto the forum' Searching for Glow in the dark Moons and Stars' For the ceiling.

I will include a photo "Now that i know how to" of the progress so far.I have painted a Mural that will be above his bed. And as you will see I am not an Artist' but rather than pay to get it Done professionally I attempted to do it myself. It has been all done "free hand" with the exception of a ruler for the Straight lines. My wife has helped by doing some of the acrylic paint after I have done the sketching. It is of an actual local scene and as i have Done this work in the past I had a fair idea of what I wanted and i used some of sons toys as a guide.

I think it is something like making a birthday card or cake,It may not be as refined as a Shop bought one ' but it is the Thought,time and effort that makes it Special.

Its a scene from The sloblands/Slab lands in Irish' hence the Flights of Swans and a skein of Geese in the background and An Grianan fort on the Hill.

It is not finished yet as I have to stick a couple of enlarged photos of my Son "in the cab of the real thing" onto the cab of the Mural.

You see it is a thing of urgency' as in the Master bedroom we have a king size bed which my Wife and son sleep in..A single which I sleep in :sad1: on one side and a Cot with a six month Old on the other side . And as this thread is about Snakes..I have a little pink Fellow who is in Need of Some Urgent TLC.. :lol:

WP_20140620_003_zps6d7faeb1.jpg

Edited by SuperGoose75

:yes:

Thanks Lads. My Son is happy with it and thats what really matters.He is Tractor mad and I have Also bought a few tractor prints from a guy from Norfolk' which need frames.

When i have the room completed,I shall put up a few photos. Hoping he will have many little happy Tractor dreams when he drifts off to sleep.

Apologies for going off topic' just wanted to show my mistake and train of thought was genuine.

Freudian Slip' indeed Sir..!! Not unusual for my Small Brain.. :yes:

Let me explain. I am am in the process of "Doing up " My two and a half year old Sons Bedroom and i was previously,just before coming onto the forum' Searching for Glow in the dark Moons and Stars' For the ceiling.

I will include a photo "Now that i know how to" of the progress so far.I have painted a Mural that will be above his bed. And as you will see I am not an Artist' but rather than pay to get it Done professionally I attempted to do it myself. It has been all done "free hand" with the exception of a ruler for the Straight lines. My wife has helped by doing some of the acrylic paint after I have done the sketching. It is of an actual local scene and as i have Done this work in the past I had a fair idea of what I wanted and i used some of sons toys as a guide.

I think it is something like making a birthday card or cake,It may not be as refined as a Shop bought one ' but it is the Thought,time and effort that makes it Special.

Its a scene from The sloblands/Slab lands in Irish' hence the Flights of Swans and a skein of Geese in the background and An Grianan fort on the Hill.

It is not finished yet as I have to stick a couple of enlarged photos of my Son "in the cab of the real thing" onto the cab of the Mural.

You see it is a thing of urgency' as in the Master bedroom we have a king size bed which my Wife and son sleep in..A single which I sleep in :sad1: on one side and a Cot with a six month Old on the other side . And as this thread is about Snakes..I have a little pink Fellow who is in Need of Some Urgent TLC.. :lol:

WP_20140620_003_zps6d7faeb1.jpg

Longest excuse I have ever read, very detailed. As an expert could you supply me with a excuse I can use for why I have not finished my vat return please.