kitchen knives set

crossy 666

There is £300 worth of knives there if they are genuine, whats the catch?

The catch is mate I should of done my home work before I put how much I wanted for them doh!

I have sold 2 sets to mungler and 2 sets to stevewall968 so I will wait till they have received there knives and they can vouch for how good they are for me.

The catch is mate I should of done my home work before I put how much I wanted for them doh!

I have sold 2 sets to mungler and 2 sets to stevewall968 so I will wait till they have received there knives and they can vouch for how good they are for me.

???

Edited by Alan Maughan

Thanks for all the pm's

I will not be selling any more until the people that I have sold them to have got there knives and are happy with them sorry.

Did PM you to ask to be alerted if you started selling them again!

Hi, The way it is looking I have sold the 10 sets i had on here. I can ask the kid I got them of if he has any more for sale if any one would like me to ?

Guess you kept on selling then!

Even so - could be still interested - if you get anymore - depends on the T's & C's.

Even so - could be still interested - if you get anymore - depends on the T's & C's.

Don't get so antsy, that's quite a snotty post.

He said "the way it is looking I have sold 10 sets" from which I believe that he is saying that the interest generated thus far will lead to 10 sets being sold.

Don't get so antsy, that's quite a snotty post.

He said "the way it is looking I have sold 10 sets" from which I believe that he is saying that the interest generated thus far will lead to 10 sets being sold.

OK - Sorry if that's how it can be read - wasn't meant that way, just trying to say that I registered an interest and am still interested!

Alrighty, here's some photos I took this morning before going to work.

Alas, photographing a big shiny reflective metal surface like a knife blade hasn't worked too well for me.

Anyhoos, the knives appear to me to be exceptional value for £50 and a solid buy.

The knives come bare, so you will need a knife rack. As it happens, I had a week ago ordered 10 magnetic knife strips, not for my kitchen knives but for screwdrivers, often used drill bits (6mm masonry) and other stuff that I need to use regularly and can never flipping well find.

The magnetic knife strip was £2 off ebay. Billy bargain. Check it out - ebay item number 331155963976

Now then, I know that the knife puritans are all "don't dish was your knifes, you want warn water and a weak detergent solution and when storing them, store them separately preferably in a wooden block and never use a metal or magnet knife strip". Alas, in my busy world, if it doesn't go on the dish washer it goes in the bin.

These knives are practical - the instructions for use give you the blurb "try not to dish wash them because they will bash into other things and you may nick the blade up but if you must it's fine". Now that's my kind of knife - not going to be hand washed and wrapped in cotton wool and yes every chance of being used in the garden to cut the plastic strapping off a pallet of patio paviers (which is exactly what happened this morning) :lol:

My nice knives have ended up somewhat war torn and it's time for me to clean them up and put them away - probably until my retirement. All the retired people I know have all the time in the world and love a bit of manual washing up :lol:

DSCN2226_zps2546cdd9.jpg

DSCN2230_zps56420e93.jpg

DSCN2236_zps553b1ee5.jpg

DSCN2233_zpsa7140f57.jpg

DSCN2228_zpsade8cbe3.jpg

DSCN2237_zps004b0a9c.jpg

The problem I had Brismaid was as soon as I put these up for sale I was instantly indated with people saying thay wanted a set. I didnt want to say yes to every one then run out and let people down so the first people that sent me a pm got them but some of them had 2 sets so were soon gone.

I have just spoke to the kid that was getting them. he has told me that he is selling them for £100 a set on car boots ect and dose not want to give me any more after this last lot so I have 6 sets left and then there all gone. I want £80 + p&p each set as he as put the price up his end.