propercartridges at midland game fair

righty ho chaps going to midland game fair now is your chance can carry up to 25000 so get your orders in big or small gauges 12/ 20/ 28 tell me what you want by email and please don't forget your tel number be exact my e mail mail@George-young.fsnet.co.uk thank you for your attention george

sorry forgot to put my direct number 07714 323 909 thanks george

Are you actually going to this one George, you said you were going to Lowther.

Good luck with the cartridge sales.

It's more clay carts that I'll be after later in the year George.

Figgy

well I haven't got a split personality you know I only got 3 sales from lowther so caught up with them all later any way ended up in margate so was just a bit out yes already got lots of victims for the midland game fair :good:

I'll be at the Midland - how much for 1000, 32 gram 6 which are effective at 40 yds -60 yds please ? Pheasant or pigeon?

Will place an order to be collected if the answer and price is good - quality has already been established as excellent . -Thanks

George it's no good you spending to much time gala anti go round the country. This don't leave you enough time to develop the new super beat the opposition clay carts :good:

Figgy mr figgy I like a bit look about to think all this is paid for by the tax and vat man makes it even better meeting new customers and shooting with them here and there I am in no hurry any way me granda used to say enjoy yourself coz you are longer dead than you are alive how far can a rabbit run into a wood well the answer is halfway then its on its way out so the good book says we live 3 score years and 10 so that's 70 so on the rabbit basis after 35 you r dying coz you r on you way out so I am away to Scotland the noo delivering and shooting in the fife area 3 new customers waiting for me that's it over and out

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be at the Midland - how much for 1000, 32 gram 6 which are effective at 40 yds -60 yds please ? Pheasant or pigeon?

Will place an order to be collected if the answer and price is good - quality has already been established as excellent . -Thanks

Kes I've used George's Proper Snipe 32g 5.5 shot to good effect at the ranges you state. He also has a newer load that looks like it could be even better :good:

Figgy

• 2 weeks later...