SCOTLAND

four-wheel-drive

I'm sure he is a very nice caring man, and I think that sort of demonstrates what I mean. Would he be the kind of guy that could successfully control a major corporation.

Probably not but the ones that did the whole Uni thing don't seem to be doing that great of a job.

As an aside our current and previous MP's (labour, see my above post)are/were ex miners, so you can imagine there calibre,

The current one followed Scargill into the miners presidents job. Then switched to being our MP,

The next constituency MP is also an ex miner

Vote for who you want but Labour gets in regardless :(

:shaun:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it as voting labour,

I voted for the person.

What you don't realise is that I live in an ex mining village so labour would get in even if they put a donkey up for election,

So I vote for him rather than some faceless candidate who lives outside the area (as many do up here)

In the general election people vote labour because Maggie closed the pits.

once I would have said exactly the same but labours traitor-ism has changed things my workplace has over a1000 men working there, reckon 90% want something new and that leaves only one direction?

KW

Which is what we have to a degree. Not every MP has to be a CEO, but every minister does. They have to manage their ministry exactly as a successful CEO would. It is because they haven't the ability to do so that we have the poor management of our systems that we experience and all complain about.

You also have to realise non of them have any expertise in their given ministry, they get swapped around every few years or so and have to start learning all over again

once I would have said exactly the same but labours traitor-ism has changed things my workplace has over a1000 men working there, reckon 90% want something new and that leaves only one direction?

KW

I wish them luck,

Bitterness runs very deep up here towards the Tories/lib dems

UKIP try but it's a very safe seat here

:Shaun