feo due anyminute

SPARKIE

wahooo what a day the chap came round geoff brewster very nice man 9.30 and checked the safe had a looky on the land registry maps and the land i shoot over is not on it now so had to repass the land i wanted a centre fire but he wont pass the land for it so anyhow wasnt to happy with that and now they wont put fox on .17hmr so was stuffed with that he passed the land for .22rf but as .17 is smaller i can use that but not for fox so worked my magic on him and managed to get it all passed for .22wmag managed to get the .22mag for foxes instead he recond there good for 150 yards but im unsure anyhow for all 4 farms i shoot i got passed for (drumroll please).

.22 fac air rifle+mod for vermin

.17hmr +mod for vermin

.22rf+mod for vermin and targets as im joining works shooting club

.22 wmag for vermin and fox

so quite pleased really he said 2 years and i can go open ticket find some more land suitable for centre fire and i can have 1. join the club and get full membership and i can have upto .308 for targets. so just waiting now for cert to arrive :good::good::good::good:

nice one mate. :o

it will feel like a lifetime till your ticket comes through the door :unsure:

get some overtime in, it will keep your mind off of the ticket comeing through and it will fund all the armoury you are going to purchase. ???

Keep us informed :oops:

Kipper :oops:

wahooo what a day the chap came round geoff brewster very nice man 9.30 and checked the safe had a looky on the land registry maps and the land i shoot over is not on it now so had to repass the land i wanted a centre fire but he wont pass the land for it so anyhow wasnt to happy with that and now they wont put fox on .17hmr so was stuffed with that he passed the land for .22rf but as .17 is smaller i can use that but not for fox so worked my magic on him and managed to get it all passed for .22wmag managed to get the .22mag for foxes instead he recond there good for 150 yards but im unsure anyhow for all 4 farms i shoot i got passed for (drumroll please).

.22 fac air rifle+mod for vermin

.17hmr +mod for vermin

.22rf+mod for vermin and targets as im joining works shooting club

.22 wmag for vermin and fox

so quite pleased really he said 2 years and i can go open ticket find some more land suitable for centre fire and i can have 1. join the club and get full membership and i can have upto .308 for targets. so just waiting now for cert to arrive :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well done mate - thanks for the hard work - it will save me having to go through it all again on our shared land m8 :unsure: :o ???:oops::oops:

feo picked my sgc up to day to add it to the fac so i can go coterminose summit like that anyhow and asked him how long its gonna be said his boss is goin away 2moz for a fortnight :P so will be atleast 3 weeks he thinks :stupid::stupid::stupid: what am i gonna do for 3 weeks i know tgive the pigeons some stick

feo picked my sgc up to day to add it to the fac so i can go coterminose summit like that anyhow and asked him how long its gonna be said his boss is goin away 2moz for a fortnight :P so will be atleast 3 weeks he thinks :stupid::stupid::stupid: what am i gonna do for 3 weeks i know tgive the pigeons some stick

Nice one mate - must remember to do that with mine - will save having to do it twice and save some dosh too. For the next 3 weeks you can look at all the nice rifles on the web and decide what ya gonna get :stupid::stupid:

Nice one! If the land isn't suitable for centre fire, there isn't much you can do. At least you had the option of getting WMR for fox. It shows how much FEOs vary, mine thinks HMR is ok for fox! Glad it all went pretty much how you wanted, and you know you've got the cert. My FEO doesn't do the area my permission is in, so I have to wait on the word of another FEO. I could still be told no HMR, even though my FEO looked at the land map and thought it was fine :welcomeani: