Yellow Lab Dog

Longy0710

We have for sale a 21 month old part trained yellow lab dog. He has a fantastic temperament and has been raised in a family environment, is great with kids, has been neutered and is fully house trained.

He will do all the basics and just needs bringing on over the summer and will make a fantastic peg/picking up dog. He will currently walk to heel on/off lead, steady to thrown dummies, sit to whistle, retrieve and deliver to hand, soft mouth. He is a lovely gentle natured dog that would suit a home where he is the only dog and lives indoors.

Genuine reason for sale

£800

Pm for more info

Somebody's part trained might be another mans fully trained I think the money is not to bad as some dogs not trained at all go for more than that

I agree. I think it's a fair price even though it's none of my business as I'm not in the market for a Lab. I'm sure any potential buyers can make up their own mind! :)

I travelled up to see Longy and his lab Milo on Sunday 14th December. I was very pleased with Milo and he's currently gently snoring in front of the fire. He's a very placid lad and I'm sure we'll have good times together as shooting companions.

I travelled up to see Longy and his lab Milo on Sunday 14th December. I was very pleased with Milo and he's currently gently snoring in front of the fire. He's a very placid lad and I'm sure we'll have good times together as shooting companions.

Glad he found a home , I was trying to twist the wifes arm to let me have him , but i did not know the dogs name , as I already have a Lab called Milo it may have been a tad confusing for them if I had succeded , good look with him .