DPM MVP (Goretex cammo) overtrousers

gregs

Hi I have a pair of DPM MVP cammo over trousers (British Army Issue) for sale

they are about 31-34 waist, size (180 88 on tag) with velcro fastening fly and waist, zip up bottoms with velcro straps, they are in as new condition, I have worn them about 4 times from new but unfortunately they are now just that little bit too tight around the waist. They are totally waterproof, well tested in the field in a torrential dounpour. I am after £15 + p&p. or free collection from Sheffield.

they are about 31-34 waist, size (180 88 on tag) with velcro fastening fly and waist, zip up bottoms with velcro straps, they are in as new condition, I have worn them about 4 times from new but unfortunately they are now just that little bit too tight around the waist. They are totally waterproof, well tested in the field in a torrential dounpour. I am after £15 + p&p. or free collection from Sheffield.

There are some slimbobs out there afterall, they are now sold!!! :D

To Mrs Sweepy or Jonesy?

Yes but they are all gay, proper men have bigger waist's than that.

It's not fat it's muscle but a little relaxed, or so I say. I bought the overtrousers after I lost nearly 3 stone when I was ill (as seen in the picture doing a feature for Match Fishing) but I am now back to my lager swilling weight, that's why I sold them. I got some right stick when I was thin, so I FORCED gallons of lager and pork scratchings down my kneck. Hmmm feel better but a bit more sluggish, especially when out rough shooting.