vaping

hatsanmad

Which one is the best to get?[/quot

e]

If your a first time vapour then a vision spinner battery with a decent tank like a kangertech aero tank mini or the nautilus aspire mini is ideal to start with there are cheaper kits availble but they are unreliable.

If you want to start cloud chasing then a half decent mech mod is fine you can get clones off tebay cheap then you need a rda (rebuildable dripping attomiser) again clones on tebay then kanthal and organic cotton. Batteries best bet is a vaping shop as theres to many dodgy fakes about.

But if you want to start cloud a semi decent mech mod and a kangertech sub tank mini will do clouds and normal vaping.

What i can say is dont go into rda's without understanding ohm's law and your battery limits

Jesus! Is this a hobby or a PHD?? :lol:

Just want to give up smoking and then give up the vaping. :good:

Same here, but I have gone through several battery types and atomizers and can recomend my current setup

Battery

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vision-Sp-inner-II-1650mah-Battery-2-Variable-Voltage-Twist-/301435322304?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item462ef1ffc0

Lasts a whole day if not hammered too much, variable voltage (turn it up when drinking to get the nicotine you crave when booze in hand)

Tank

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aspire-Clearomizer-Atomiser-Tank-2-2ml-1-8ohm-coil-/171677526491?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27f8c729db

So far the best I have found for size and consistent smooth vape. Not too big and will last most of the day if not over used.

Advise (this is what I carry with me)

Spare battery (maybe small cheap standard battery as back up so your not caught short and revert to the fags)

Carry spare fluid (can pick up little filler bottles for a quid)

Best of luck :good:

Edited by jeffjjack

Cheers, just ordered them. What do you charge them with?

Oh yeah... youll need one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ego-USB-Charger-cable-lead-for-eshisha-battery-510-Evod-eGo-ce4-T-C-W-K-Q-/171668888076?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item27f8435a0c

Let us know how you get on :)

BTW just ordered myself a new tank the same as I have just broken my old one last night (sat on it and it broke the plastic threads. :no: .. the new one is pyrex with steel outer so will be stronger )

Edited by jeffjjack

Hi.

Been on vape for two years, not had a single ciggy since !

But, the shops / on-line retailers are cunning.

I started on 18mg strength, then down to 12mg. Most shops / on-line retailers I found don't go lower. Its not in their interest to get you off the nicotine as they loose a customer !

I like the Richey range of juice, so I have started buying direct from them. So, I now have access to the full range.
Got two 30ml bottles of 6mg to go, then I'm going for 0mg.

I seemed to get distracted that I was supposed to be giving up. And as others have said, I use it far more than when I was actually smoking !

Oh yeah... youll need one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ego-USB-Charger-cable-lead-for-eshisha-battery-510-Evod-eGo-ce4-T-C-W-K-Q-/171668888076?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item27f8435a0c

Let us know how you get on :)

BTW just ordered myself a new tank the same as I have just broken my old one last night (sat on it and it broke the plastic threads. :no: .. the new one is pyrex with steel outer so will be stronger )

Cheers, all sorted.

I bought the vapouriz v-pro and swapped the original clearomizer with a vapouriz fuse dual coil 1.6ohm clearomizer, great vape, really taste the flavours and the lithium battery lasts all day and into the next day it's also a uk based company.

I've had the same unit for the past 6 months no problems.

benn vaping for well over 2 years now.

my daily machine is a new gen ego-t battery (1300mah) with an evod 2 tank running a 1.8ohm dual coil. perfect for everyday use imho.

i'm in the proccess of building a digital mod, but keeping it hush untill its finished. should be good for some BIG vapes.

:good: