Help Finding Norfolk Costal Touring Site (With Entertainment)

ph5172

Hi

I thought i would pick the locals brains

Looking for a Touring Site, the main specification is that it needs to have Entertainment and be Costal (due to little ones)

Have looked at the 'big' names (Haven, Searls and the like) but wondered if anyone knew of any Family Run ones?

Thanks

PH5172

Another vote for Kelling Heath, it been winning awards recently.

Personally I've never been, but I only live 5 mins away. It is also on the Door of the North Norfolk Railway, which can add a bit of fun. Weybourne village is a 20min walk away. But it does give you access to the whole of North Norfolk.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Thing is you do pay through the nose for entertainments! These are usually some half backsided tribute act a la Tony Angelino murdering songs whilst disinterested punters tuck into poorly made chicken in a basket meals!

Much better to try and find a small site, close to towns that have entertainment because that way when the kids are tired and asleep you won't have hell on earth at about 2:30am when the clubhouses empty and the peed up stagger like pinballs bouncing off caravan walls, wrecking awnings and making a hell of a racket when they realise they have let the dog out which is now rampaging across the campsite like a half crazed werewolf!

Searles is family run, however in their quest to get every last drop out of their clients they have gone into mega mode and seem to be intent on taking over the neighbouring village of Heacham as well.