two spaniels need rehoming

michufc

with great sadness i am having to re home two of my dogs due to work comitments and having a young family. they are fantastic dogs but they dont get the life they deserve and i cant see that changing for a while to be honest. with what little time i do get free i spend with my kids. which have to come first. although as a family we take them out every weekend as this is our favourite thing to do as a family, by the time i get home from work in the week i just dont have half as much time as my business has really taken off. With the spaniel we are keeping he is going to be living inside so he will be with my wife and kids all day.

now this is not a easy decision for me and my family but they deserve better and they could make really cracking dogs with more time.

a little about the dogs tilly is a tan cocker who is kc registered and she is 4 and a half she is a very fast hard hunting bitch who just wants to please she can be a little head strong in the sence of running on further so you need to keep on top of her but with one on one this would soon change. she will retrieve anything brought down and just keeps going and going.she is on the wistle but needs sharpening up really. she is very effectionate and would love to be a lap dog if you let her. she would of made a very good trialing dog given a better trainer just being honest.

now molly is our sprocker bitch and daughter of tilly she is black with white bib she will be coing up to 2 this may she has got the basics in but again full of energy and very effectionate. a very fast and stylish little dog and i took her out for a afternoon up the farm at the end of last season where she did very well and i was very proud of her. she has the basics there just needs to be finished off she is a very quick learner and also on the whiste.

i wish i could keep them but its just not fair. i ideally i would like them to stay together and it is very important they can go to someone who can give them what they deserve and need more so than money

but stay within the rules i need to put a price the money will be split between my two children

£500 for both

regards mike

Thanks Paul it's been a very tough decision but the right one for our family and dogs at this time.

Well just to let everyone know I have now re homed both dogs to a very kind man a fellow pw member who has got them now and has done a 8 hour round trip to collect them

I really feel he is going to give them the life they need and deserve

So a big thank you to Ian from me and my family

Glad you have found a good home for them and I understand it's a horrible decision to get rid of your dogs. But iam a bit ****** off as I was under the impression that with me arranging on the phone to come and see the dogs. You would I've me first refusal.