i fancy a high rib adjustable shotgun

johnphilip

Apart from the Fabarm STL HR there's also the Bettinsoli X8, but the most popular HR guns are the CGs. Most of their models can be supplied in Ascent form which is a fixed medium high raised rib and adjustable stock or in Impact configuration which has an adjustable high rib and adjustable stock. I've shot both CG types but if I had to have a HR I'd choose the Ascent.

I bought a Caesar Guerini summit ascent which is mid hight rib sitting in between normal and high with an adjustable comb.

Shot 3 registered sporting shoots with it since getting it a few weeks back 80, 83 and 88 ex 100 and the 80 was in horrendous sleet, snow freezing rain so happy with it concidering I am still getting used to it.

I don't think I will go back to a flat rib again I just love how it shoots, I did try the full on high rib from CG but didn't like it or hit much with it on the test day. The mid rib I got on with instantly and wanted to buy one so did.

I guess it depends on your price range but I would recommend the summit ascent .

Edited by timps