How to quit your job

malkiserow

Wouldn't want to work with some one who only has his own interests at heart. I wouldn't imagine you've gone far in your trade? Maybe if you were more of a team player you'd get the holidays you wanted?. I'm not saying you should have to sacrifice every hour of the day for your company but if you're as good as you think you are then maybe your company needs you to sort out others incompetence?. I may be wrong in my thinking though but I get the feeling you're a one man band whod find fault within any company and thrive on being awkward?

Wouldn't want to work with some one who only has his own interests at heart. I wouldn't imagine you've gone far in your trade? Maybe if you were more of a team player you'd get the holidays you wanted?. I'm not saying you should have to sacrifice every hour of the day for your company but if you're as good as you think you are then maybe your company needs you to sort out others incompetence?. I may be wrong in my thinking though but I get the feeling you're a one man band whod find fault within any company and thrive on being awkward?

Yeah and the kind of clown that makes managment put in processes that affect everyone else and then those same people have cover the work he refuses to do because he throws a diva fit when there is a bit more work involved than he likes. Probably slates the company off to the customer as well even though they are paying his wages (something hes probably forgot)

Every company I've ever worked for have dumped on me or my workmates as it suited them. Unfortunately the 'team player' concept only cuts one way. Now I do what I'm contracted to do and if I do any extra it's to help out mates and when it suits me.

Every company I've ever worked for have dumped on me or my workmates as it suited them. Unfortunately the 'team player' concept only cuts one way. Now I do what I'm contracted to do and if I do any extra it's to help out mates and when it suits me.

good for you, you could even start to see some of thing i have mentioned has happened to people you know of

I get that statement and Id guess a lot of people work to the same rule.

good for you, you could even start to see some of thing i have mentioned has happened to people you know of

Used to happen to me so instead of moaning about it I grew a pair and pushed up to a management job myself. Easy to sit moaning on the sidelines thinking everyone owes you a living.