CCI large rifle primers

Welshwarrior knows guns, he does not need his bum wiping, his direct question related to the experience if others regarding failure rates of this specific primer. He has made it quite clear he has no gun issues and the latest batch of primers is giving unexplained problems but nobody credits the guy with knowing his stuff and PW seems unavle to respond DIRECTLY to the question asked.

Ss to directly answer his question, how many people are having UNEXPLAINED dead man's clicks in CCI LR Primers?

Has someone died?

That was never in doubt. WW is a very highly regarded chap in my book. Just wondered if a gremlin had crept on his scene. No toilet paper needed at all. Calm down now dear :-)

I've had one, but I put my hand up to having had to press a primer out as it went in upside down (using the Lee Priming Tool) and, foolishly, re-used it. It may have been that one, it may have been another. So far they have performed 99% of the time without failure.

I've got a thousand sitting in my drawer so hope that it isn't a recurring problem.

Edited by mick miller