Proper Cartridges

adi786

used them all

for crows I,ve been using 4.5,s and 5.5,s 32gram and on the pigeons I,ve been using the 32gram and 30 gram no 6,s and high speed,

for the price George certainly makes a cracking cartridge and are as good as any,he only makes plastic wad , not spoken to him in a while but he was hoping to make fibre carts aswell

depending on what gun your using if its old ask him to fit the brass cap as I have found the ally caps on the 32gr no 6,s don't like old side by side firing pins , they are harder caps than the brass ones and I,ve had to replace the firing pins on my 1974 eibar gun , my buddys sxs also , they would be ok at first then after a while the pins would strike the center of the firing pin but the cartridge would not fire, once I put new pins in the gun, the cartridges performed superb

not had a single problem with them in the o/u but its a much newer gun

they really are excellent cartridges for the money and certainly work very well

atb Evo

I used Proper Cartridges just last season . 32gr 5 1/2's. Certainly did the job on the pheasants and kill really well. I also bought some Black Gold Black storm cartridges 32gr 5's and tbh i could'nt tell any difference between the two. I would say proper cartridges are good value for money :good:

ATB,

Pat