I had a sneaky couple of hrs pigeon shooting ;-)

Guest stevo

Guest stevo

evening all

well the missus said " im off shopping with me mum for a couple of hrs , can you pick me up at 5pm ......... yes no problem darling I said . ......

YES of course I did haha , as soon as she had gone , Gun , Shells Van keys . and off I went , hit the field at 2.30 , set up for 3 and left at 4.30 to pick her up for 5pm

shot 31 , and had a fantastic time out in the sun ,

best of it is she has no idea ( I will no doubt be sussed out haha )

and I have the whole day out tomorrow too , :-)

short and sweet

enjoy

http://youtu.be/a5GHI0TkUsk

haha yeah got it now , it was really sunny mate , beautiful day

yes mate beans again

about 20 acres ,

Certainly was , I need my peas and mustard to get going before I get much shooting , no doubt they will come good at some stage.

My beans are always deep drilled in winter :unhappy:

Guest stevo

Certainly was , I need my peas and mustard to get going before I get much shooting , no doubt they will come good at some stage.

My beans are always deep drilled in winter :unhappy:

I have some peas to go at in a weeks time , well that's if theres any interest when they chitt , fingers crossed mate your soon be on it . these beans where only drill this morning , and being rolled tomorrow , however in the morning im off to some drilled spring barley that was done this afternoon , so im hoping it will pull the crows in

Guest stevo

Nice, had a similar afternoon myself. was marvelous out in the sun.

new camo net?

aga .

I was just reading your post , well done mate , nice bag too mate ,

not ive had the stealth's for ages , just thought as im traveling light I would give them an airing

I have some peas to go at in a weeks time , well that's if theres any interest when they chitt , fingers crossed mate your soon be on it . these beans where only drill this morning , and being rolled tomorrow , however in the morning im off to some drilled spring barley that was done this afternoon , so im hoping it will pull the crows in

Yeah my peas have just chitted in the last day or two , nothing doing yet though , I prefer them when they are well up myself , got 5 fields in and another couple of harvest peas to go in yet.

Guest stevo

Yeah my peas have just chitted in the last day or two , nothing doing yet though , I prefer them when they are well up myself , got 5 fields in and another couple of harvest peas to go in yet.

your like me mate , I like the peas when there on a bit ,

tell you what I have got , called into gunshop on way home to get a slab of shells for the morrow , and low and behold a slab of gamebore pigeon extreme 34 grm # 5s , so they went straight on the farm account haha ,

I have always wanted to try them to see what all the fuss was about .

your like me mate , I like the peas when there on a bit ,

tell you what I have got , called into gunshop on way home to get a slab of shells for the morrow , and low and behold a slab of gamebore pigeon extreme 34 grm # 5s , so they went straight on the farm account haha ,

I have always wanted to try them to see what all the fuss was about .

I can see the black stuff getting minced tomorrow :lol: look forward to the video.

Guest stevo

that's like me telling the missus I only spent 500 quid on a new air rifle hope I aint rumbled all in all 900 spent lolhave fun tomorrow

you have to tell a porky now and then :yes:

Stevo, I log into into this forum most days, always interested in peoples experiences and opinions.

However the highlight on this forum, for me anyway, are your excellent video's. Enjoy them tremendously.

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to share them with us all, they are much appreciated, and I hope you continue to do so.

Excellent shooting and I hope her indoors goes easy on you !!

Edited by selbyman

Stevo, I log into into this forum most days, always interested in peoples experiences and opinions.

However the highlight on this forum, for me anyway, are your excellent video's. Enjoy them tremendously.

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to share them with us all, they are much appreciated, and I hope you continue to do so.

+ 1 (even though it sickens me how easy he makes it looks.) Edited by Caravanman

Excellent raid on the woodies Stevo. Always a pleasure.

(You do realise you are probably delusional if you think you've got away with this one?In my experience Mrs. PBUTD can read small changes in my body language when I've shot a nifty 31 on the sly. You won't be safe for weeks )

Guest stevo

thank you buddy , as long as people want to watch them I don't mind putting them up . all I ever wanted to do was just share my days out in the field , theres nothing instructional about them just a Low-tech video , with a rough a55 pigeon shooter having the time of his life .

atb stevo

Guest stevo

Excellent raid on the woodies Stevo. Always a pleasure.

(You do realise you are probably delusional if you think you've got away with this one?In my experience Mrs. PBUTD can read small changes in my body language when I've shot a nifty 31 on the sly. You won't be safe for weeks )

haha nah she's a good girl and trust me I know im lucky too , she knows its what I do i spend about 30=35 hrs a week on the estate ,