CPSA NAME CHANGE

Catamong

It just goes to show that the majority of the members don't care about the sport or the name change. As long as they get to go shooting, what do they care.

Trouble is most of the shoots require insurance and thereby the CPSA gets used. Look at the actual numbers of members who shoot registered shoots, and I bet it's not even half of the membership. Goes to show that most people think like us on here "the CPSA isn't worth the time, money and Effort"

SS :/

Apathy rules KO (oh sorry that's dyslexia) :/

It's the same all over, Unions have been doing it for years, nobody can be bothered and that's why the powers that be get away with so much. All they've gotta do is tax us and we pay up...every time. We need a revolution only nobody would come to the party :D

Apathy rules KO (oh sorry that's dyslexia) :good:

It's the same all over, Unions have been doing it for years, nobody can be bothered and that's why the powers that be get away with so much. All they've gotta do is tax us and we pay up...every time. We need a revolution only nobody would come to the party :good:

Did you here about the dyslexic devil worshipper?

He sold his soul to Santa.

I have been away on holiday and just found out the good news.

Thank goodness, commonsense has won.

As to the low turnout, I was amazed. Not only have I been actively trying to raise the awareness of this issue on forums, but also drove round 2 other CPSA members and got them to fill in their proxy forms and then I posted them (they weren't bovered).

/Mad

Well i voted against, :)

I cancelled my standing order having been a member for over 10 years now. :/

within a week i had a letter asking why i had cancelled? :good:

i replied i wasnt happy with the cost of membership...i havnt shot registered for a number of years now and they wouldnt let me change my membership to "clubman" they still wanted full!! :good:

i also mentioned in my letter that i was totally against the name change as it was for the P.C brigade not for the shooters. i then went on to complain that they advertised that they were going to attend numerous gamefairs on a membership drive. i told them that this was VERY hypocritical as they were trying to distance themselves from "live" shooting and that the majority of people that attend these fairs pursue country sports including the killing of live animals. :good:

Funnily enough i have heard nothing since but will approach them again at the cla gamefair just to hear their responce. :good:

If the name change had gone through i wonder how long it would have been before the insurance they offer wouldnt have covered shooting whilst out in the field??? :good:

as for my insurance now.......the NGO get my money....far better value for money in my opinion.. :/

There my rant is over.... :good: