Baikal MP153 TEST VIDEO

FERRETBOY

That is a very impressive vid :/ methinks the Baikals are completely underrated :D :D :/

:/:sick::oops: I love my Baikal Mp-153, I wouldn't trade it for any other shotgun :D

I watched that test before I bought mine - it made my mind up!!

I haven't been disappointed - flawless performance. Do not underestimate a Baikal!

Quite an interesting test, shows it puts up with rough treatment in the short term. I'd be interested to hear how it's going in a year or two, and what cartridges it will cycle down to as a rule. All in all, a pretty good gun. If he cleans it up when he gets home, it should last some time I guess. I may get one for the laugh, they're pretty cheap and look well made :/

I don't see anything there that a beretta semi wouldn't do.

Loading it so the breech port is closed then covering it in mud isn't much of a test - unload it, rack the action back then do that, then fire it and i'd be impressed if it still worked.

The Beretta is two and a half or three times the price though. Or put another way, you can wear a baikal out (is that even possible) 2.5 times and still have paid the same as beretta.

As for longevity, I don't belive in spoiling my guns (aka claning them). My Baikal has a rough home and as I said above, I has never let me down.

Come on the Ruskis!

The one I had was a pile of **** and jammed up all the time, I had to field strip it on several occasions and lost plenty of wildfowling because of it.

My berretta has spent one night completely under in salt water and still has not let me down.

I am not biased as I like Baikal guns but I would never touch another one of them.

The one I had was a pile of **** and jammed up all the time, I had to field strip it on several occasions and lost plenty of wildfowling because of it.

My berretta has spent one night completely under in salt water and still has not let me down.

I am not biased as I like Baikal guns but I would never touch another one of them.

...............Maybe you cleaned it too much !!

:good::good:

How did your beretta spend one night under sea water? That sounds like an epic wildfowling story ......