lottery win , advice needed

mel b3

Call me irresponsible, but I'd just go out and blow the lot; let your hair down.

if i had hair , thats exactly what id do lol.

ive got a nice pie you can have for £3.30 including postage, Pm if interested I take paypal, cheque, cash, bank transfer, face to face or via rpd

a pie y'say ? , im suddenly very interested .

ay up mel SNAP !!!! only I realy hit the big time £6.60 , nearly enough for another bullet wallet LOL

PHIL

now im jealous , ive havent seen £6.60 all in one go since the kids were born lol.

i have just brought it to her attention that she hit the jackpot when she met me :yes::lol:

:) Same boat as me then. You know what people say about fellahs with no hair don't you?

'Look at that bald headed **** over there'. :yes:

in my case its , look at that fat bald headed **** over there.

I think you should treat yourselves to a special night out, get two mini fish specials from the Victoria Chippy, walk round the corner and eat them in the park next to the statue of that well known Black Country cut jumper.

you would never get near to the tipton slasher without the alco down and out nicking the chips.

do you want me to chip in my winnings £11.20 aswell to help same as got all excited this morning

lets be honest , youre just showing off now arent you ? , nobody in the whole history of tipton , has ever owned £11.20.

mel,couldn't you buy Tipton for 3 'n' arf quid and then you could be really posh

its all too late now , shes only been to asda and blown our entire lottery win on a cheesecake , thats my dreams of early retirement out of the window :sad1:

Nothing wrong with being fat and bald, you're in good company!

Talking of pies, someone has painted "Vote Pies" on an M6 bridge just north of Hilton Park services, northbound, made me smile.

yeh that was a hippy dude high on chateau entree deux legs and should have read Vote peace (what are they like :) )

in my case its , look at that fat bald headed **** over there.

you would never get near to the tipton slasher without the alco down and out nicking the chips.

lets be honest , youre just showing off now arent you ? , nobody in the whole history of tipton , has ever owned £11.20.

from now on I shall only been known as lord tipton of the manor feel free to drop by and clear them pigeons ooffff my land :lol::lol::lol::lol: