.17 rem bullet availability.

I have been trying to get my hands on some bullets for my Sako .17 rem, she likes 25g Berger HP, and unfortunately not V-max's.

Phoned around all the usual suspects yesterday and no joy......does anyone know if they are in stock anywhere?

Cheers in advance nevb.

Thanks to Fizz I finally got 100x Hornady 25g HP's from Norman Clarkes, picking them up from the game fair at the end of July.

Never tried the 20's, but it looks like I need to give them a go, once I find something that works I will stock up!!

Cheers for the help Nev.

25gr vmax are marginal in my 1:10 twist 17rem, but the 25gr hollow points are fine, as are the 20gr vmax. The only issue with the 20gr vmax is that people have reported problems with them expanding too quickly if they hit bones. They are probably not the best choice for fox.

Thanks to Fizz I finally got 100x Hornady 25g HP's from Norman Clarkes, picking them up from the game fair at the end of July.

Never tried the 20's, but it looks like I need to give them a go, once I find something that works I will stock up!!

Cheers for the help Nev.

Good stuff! :good:

Glad I could help.

atb

Fizz

:ninja: