Royals

guzzicat

"If anyone believes themselves to be inferior in any way, or regarded as inferior to anyone, then I would suggest the problem is with them, and not the Royals or anyone else"

Yes, exactly. I have happily stated that our love our Royal family, they add a lot to this fine country of ours. I bow down to no one. I am me, unique and unlike anyone else as we all are on here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this is one institution which makes Britain Great. Others have mentioned this but their love of shooting and gun dogs makes them rather special. I work with an anti-Royalist and it is sad to see how the latest two kiddies have really upset his life - even now he's winging on about Royal social security scroungers. The latest Royal baby increased London hotel receipts by £15m - most of those foreign tourists - and I suspect they spent a few million more on food, drink etc. so not really scroungers. How much did Wain and Wainetters little brat contribute to our economy when he/she joined the other 3,4,5 little **** we are supporting? Even if it can be proved they are not bet contributors I personally am happy to support them with a few quid each year.

The Queen is a bit more of a scot than islandgun for a start.

That's nothing to brag about.

Still, the biggest owners of Scottish land all have cut-glass English accents and tend to spend most of their time in London, based on my experience.

Edited by Flashman

Whatever opinion you might hold about the monarchy, it is inaccurate and arguably racist to refer to the family as "germans". The Queen is a bit more of a scot than islandgun for a start.

Ha ha well I cant argue about that :) perhaps i should call myself essex man who lives on an island gun . but you cant use the old racist card on here, recent events have proved that its perfectly all right to call Scots sweaties, jocks, or anything you like cause its not racist, :no: I do understand that a lot of the royals have a bit of german in them ! perhaps im wrong who cares, my point was about trying to understand why people want to elevate others above themselves and to perhaps clarify a few myths about tourism, it is interesting that the queen is a sweaty though, I am neither pro or anti royals. you want to love someone elses family fill your boots, god knows theres not enough love in the world :friends:

Can't be racist as the Scots, Germans, English, et al are all the SAME race, Caucasian.

Ha ha well I cant argue about that :) perhaps i should call myself essex man who lives on an island gun . but you cant use the old racist card on here, recent events have proved that its perfectly all right to call Scots sweaties, jocks, or anything you like cause its not racist, :no: I do understand that a lot of the royals have a bit of german in them ! perhaps im wrong who cares, my point was about trying to understand why people want to elevate others above themselves and to perhaps clarify a few myths about tourism, it is interesting that the queen is a sweaty though, I am neither pro or anti royals. you want to love someone elses family fill your boots, god knows theres not enough love in the world :friends:

Mmmmmmmm. THATS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT. That wouldn't be assisting the SNP in separatism would it

If you are talking to me Im not bragging or even sure what I could be bragging about, My post (I thought) was ironic as I'm heartily sick of the anti Scottish remarks on here. I have a huge debt of gratitude to the inhabitants of the Hebrides as do my children and grandchild/s who were all born here, I cant imagine what the post has to do with separatism though. I am also very proud of my past as a man of the estuaries of East Anglia, still dont get the royals though :)