Royals

guzzicat

My heart bleeds for members of the R/F, being photographed in PUBLIC parks,I will gladly swap them lifestyles,I never get these problems,it,s a bit like the leper in Life Of Brian who wanted to be a bit of a leper at weekends but O/K the rest of the week,they are in the publics eye at the moment due to their new sprog.Get used to it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are used to it, they expect it, but also expect the paps to behave in a reasonable respectful manor towards them, and they have a right to some privacy tooo. I hear on the radio and news that some photographers have been going to extreme lengths to obtain shots of commercial worth.

My heart bleeds for members of the R/F, being photographed in PUBLIC parks,I will gladly swap them lifestyles,I never get these problems,it,s a bit like the leper in Life Of Brian who wanted to be a bit of a leper at weekends but O/K the rest of the week,they are in the publics eye at the moment due to their new sprog.Get used to it.

I think you need to read a bit more about it.

Good rant. The turps hangover a bit heavy this morning?

The problem is that the paparazzi adopt the same tactics as a terrorist would and its not always possible to differentiate between the two. The extreme paps who stalk the big name celebs use quasi military sniper stalking techniques to get long lens photos. The difficulty that the Royals have, that Hollywood stars don't have is the fact that there really are people out there wanting to kill them.

I do't have a problem with the R/F it's just the same as millionaire rock stars demanding privacy .

they arent demanding privacy , theyre poitely asking for stalkers to stop following their children , hiding in car boots to take pictures and using other toddlers as lures is not normal or decent behaviour.

I do't have a problem with the R/F it's just the same as millionaire rock stars demanding privacy .

It's not the same though is it.

If I were a millionaire rock star and someone was photographing my 2 year old son I could, and probably would, give the pap a good old kick in the cobblers, which he would so rightly deserve.

As the future King I wouldn't have that option open to me so would have to make a complaint through the proper channels in the hope that the press would respect my childs privacy.

Whilst on the subject, I'd also be a bit ****** off if some pap was hiding up half a mile away taking topless pics of my missus.

Its difficult to know how intrusive or underhand the press are being but one thing is for sure with Royal privilege comes certain inconveniences. Ask the majority of people if they would trade their fifty years of working in a job they hate for a life style half resembling what the Royals have and most would in an instant.

Its difficult to know how intrusive or underhand the press are being but one thing is for sure with Royal privilege comes certain inconveniences. Ask the majority of people if they would trade their fifty years of working in a job they hate for a life style half resembling what the Royals have and most would in an instant.

ive seen a little bit about it on the news , the paps have been hiding in car boots to get sneaky pics , they had also used toddlers to lure the royal toddler towards them to get better pics , pretty uncomfortable stuff when it involves your children , id rather slog my guts out every day of my working life rather than have this kind of attention for myself and my kids.

im not a massive royal fan , but , i do see how hard they work and what a massive asset they are to the country , they get a lot but they also give a lot.

Maybe, but don't forget the Queen made her first solo royal engagement 72 years ago, and is still going strong.

I bet she wishes she could have retired after 50 years.

For an 89 year old woman to be still doing what she does is pretty amazing I reckon.

I, for one, have massive respect for her.

I think its disgraceful what these photographers are doing, they are putting the lives of these children at risk by highlighting how to access them, beyond that its wrong to snoop around a private family, i do applaud how they are trying to integrate there children into a "normal" life its unfair they are being denied this.

I think it's lucky none of the paps have been shot yet. Seeing a lens poking out of a bush/car boot could be much worse than a photo. They have a public profile and a private one. They have a right to private family life without these people ruining it.

Edited by walshie

Would you like to be the bodyguard of the kids, the future King, and some ******** pops out of a bush or out of a car boot with something dark in his hand, jumping out on you in surprise, and youve got a split second to decide whether they're a threat or just some tool trying to make money off these pics ?

Maybe once one of em takes a double tap to the chest the others might give them the privacy they ask for...

The royals accept that they are sort of fair game but why should their children as young as they are have to put up with it?

They don't know what is going on.

Rock stars/actors rely on the paps to keep them in the public eye to make a living,

The royal family don't although accept it.

If you believe the papers look what they did to princess Diana,

No need to hound the kids the way they do!

:shaun:

The royals accept that they are sort of fair game but why should their children as young as they are have to put up with it?

They don't know what is going on.

Rock stars/actors rely on the paps to keep them in the public eye to make a living,

The royal family don't although accept it.

If you believe the papers look what they did to princess Diana,

No need to hound the kids the way they do!

:shaun:

Too true Shaun.............maybe (?) the driver was smashed but would the crash have happened if the paps (good word for them) were not hounding them.

The problem is that the paparazzi adopt the same tactics as a terrorist would and its not always possible to differentiate between the two. The extreme paps who stalk the big name celebs use quasi military sniper stalking techniques to get long lens photos. The difficulty that the Royals have, that Hollywood stars don't have is the fact that there really are people out there wanting to kill them.

Good idea. Man hiding in boot of car with powerful optics aiming at member of royal family. So shoot him a bit and if he survives, lock him up with the nonces and put him on the perverts register.

Sorted.

This is a nice hare I've started, anyone any thoughts on Janner the perv?

Hopefully the courts will prove his guilt or innocence.

Although I can't understand why someone so out of touch with reality is allowed to have a say in forming of the laws of the land, if he doesn't know what day of the week it is how can he vote on important issues.

Hopefully the courts will prove his guilt or innocence.

Although I can't understand why someone so out of touch with reality is allowed to have a say in forming of the laws of the land, if he doesn't know what day of the week it is how can he vote on important issues.

Since when has sanity governed the laws of the UK :-)