How do

I feel its about time I said hello. I have asked a few questions and been gifted some great replys, seems a top friendly forum.

Im Craig im 30 and from Leicester. I have played with air rifles since I was a kid but havnt had one since I sold my old webley about 7 years ago. Until I dug an old noddy one out from the back of my old mans shed.

Anyhow I went beating with a friend from my local sports and social club the last day of the season this year, and I had a brilliant day out.

Good long walk in nice scenery, lunch a brace of pheasants and £15, well that was me hooked. As much as I love summer I cant wait till september gets here.

So it got me trawling a lot of websites for more info basc, nobs etc. and I came across here as I was looking for info on rabbiting, I love rabbit and pigeon to eat but always buy from off the market. So now I am going to get some practice in on targets and when I am upto scratch (and with decent rifle) Ill walk to the farms round my way and see if I can get some permission to off a few. Cant wait fot that game paella cooked with my own catch.

Also I am a keen fisherman, have been out today with my mate and gave him a beating. We fished bread on the top with controler floats I had four fish he had three, only went for a couple of hours but was lovely in the sun I have some cracking panda eyes to prove.

Anyhow I shall leave you all in peace (have had a few beers sorry) and thanks everyone.

Craig.

I feel its about time I said hello. I have asked a few questions and been gifted some great replys, seems a top friendly forum.

Im Craig im 30 and from Leicester. I have played with air rifles since I was a kid but havnt had one since I sold my old webley about 7 years ago. Until I dug an old noddy one out from the back of my old mans shed.

Anyhow I went beating with a friend from my local sports and social club the last day of the season this year, and I had a brilliant day out.

Good long walk in nice scenery, lunch a brace of pheasants and £15, well that was me hooked. As much as I love summer I cant wait till september gets here.

So it got me trawling a lot of websites for more info basc, nobs etc. and I came across here as I was looking for info on rabbiting, I love rabbit and pigeon to eat but always buy from off the market. So now I am going to get some practice in on targets and when I am upto scratch (and with decent rifle) Ill walk to the farms round my way and see if I can get some permission to off a few. Cant wait fot that game paella cooked with my own catch.

Also I am a keen fisherman, have been out today with my mate and gave him a beating. We fished bread on the top with controler floats I had four fish he had three, only went for a couple of hours but was lovely in the sun I have some cracking panda eyes to prove.

Anyhow I shall leave you all in peace (have had a few beers sorry) and thanks everyone.

Craig.

:good: to PW