2nd oct A bit more pigeon shooting

Guest stevo

Evening all

just thought I would share this little session with you , had another bash at some pigeon yesterday afternoon , wont bore you with details .

however this time I swapped the eley pigeon select and got some of my fav shells , RC2 in 28 grm 7,5s

EDIT,, just to say , its not that I cant be bothered to write how the day went , Im flat out trying to sort my video from today , I have had two sessions today , one on pigeons this morning and I ended up having a pop at some crows this afternoon , , so please accept my apologies

enjoy

stevo

https://youtu.be/RWpAwkwlyYI

Edited by stevo

than you lads , much appreciated . :)

Good vid as usual Stevo I enjoyed that thanks.
We have a caravan at Laneham and the Vulcan comes over a lot lately. I love to see it, it's an awesome aircraft.

yeah we get to see the Vulcan on a regular basis , and the red arrows are every other day .

Nice shooting mate glad i subscribed to the channel! What do you think to the pigeon selects?

thank you for that ,

errm there ok , I first used them in my skeet gun and because I pulled my ranges in a tad I didn't really notice anything , they killed fine at close to medium ranges , it weren't until I put them in the 32" and started to push the ranges out to 40-50 plus yrds that's when performance started to become an issue , that said im not going to sit here and run them down , they are what they are and that is a budget cartridge , with average performance ,

would I use them again ? yes , but I would just keep my ranges down a bit ,

the above is just my opinion , every gun patterns different , and we all have different expectations .

atb stevo

Edited by stevo