big brass or little brass

As above a multi purpose clay and game cart :good: 1450 fps at 2.5m would be great.

His websites have said under construction or some such since the first one appeared :lol: which had a video of a loading machine and no info on the carts for sale.

I think he prefers to keep the website basic so that people give him call to talk about his carts.

Propper cartridges the Hi-Tech are the Topmark shells I was talking about. I think Top Mark went bust or were bought out. I have not seen any of their shells for years. I have used your pigeon cartridges and found them quite good , but a job the find them these days.

Sorry but I have already got my cartridges for this winter , but I will keep an eye out for yours next season. My usual supplier ( Lings of Massingham was sold out of yours last August ).

There are plenty of pigeons in some parts of the county , but not that many on my shoot. Most are on acorns , but as yet the leaves are too thick to shoot in the woods yet. An all day session over a stubble yesterday produced just a dozen. But you are welcome to have a day if our diaries have free times on the same day.

Edited by anser2