need a simple website

eddoakley

As the title says I need to build a very basic website. 2 or 3 pages with contact info and a few pics. Will want a new email address to go with it.

Which sites are the best?

By best I mean easy to use and at the right price.

I know there are lots of "free" website building sites but what are the costs added on? Monthly/annual hosting etc, extra for emails.....

If there is anyone on here that fancies making a few quid drop me a line as the thought of trying to figure that stuff out again really doesn't fill me with joy.

Cheers

Edd

As the title says I need to build a very basic website. 2 or 3 pages with contact info and a few pics. Will want a new email address to go with it.

Which sites are the best?

By best I mean easy to use and at the right price.

I know there are lots of "free" website building sites but what are the costs added on? Monthly/annual hosting etc, extra for emails.....

If there is anyone on here that fancies making a few quid drop me a line as the thought of trying to figure that stuff out again really doesn't fill me with joy.

Cheers

Edd

Wix is probably the best, all online, plenty of templates to start with, straight forward and easy, you pay monthly/annually and it isn't much atall, you get storage and also an email address etc