Lidl Bresser Spotting Scope and Bino's 07/12/15

Zenduri

I made a similar thread to this about 6 months ago when they were last in so just a heads up to folks again.

They're on sale from 07/12/15

Spotting Scope:

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=29069

Bino's:

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=29070

Below is the manufacturers page for the spotting scope but i cant find the one for the Bino's

http://www.bresser.de/en/Sport-Optics/Spotting-Scopes/National-Geographic-20-60x60-Spotting-Scope.html

Cheers

Zen

Got one! thanks for the tip. Its a really good scope too, at that price I wouldn't have expected too much but Im delighted.

I have gone into our local Lidl before to buy things like that and found they have all gone on the first day. People buy them all up to resell on Ebay apparantly.

Edited by Vince Green

Got one! thanks for the tip. Its a really good scope too, at that price I wouldn't have expected too much but Im delighted.

I have gone into our local Lidl before to buy things like that and found they have all gone on the first day. People buy them all up to resell on Ebay apparantly.

I can quite believe it. The scope direct from Bresser is about 80 Euros. I picked mine up at 9am and half the space for them was empty and there were 2 people in the store inspecting them as I wandered in to pick up mine. After setting it up and having a look through it i'm quite impressed for the price. Its not as clean and clear as a £4-500 optic but for £25 i'm actually quite impressed at how clear it is and how sturdy it feels.

I can quite believe it. The scope direct from Bresser is about 80 Euros. I picked mine up at 9am and half the space for them was empty and there were 2 people in the store inspecting them as I wandered in to pick up mine. After setting it up and having a look through it i'm quite impressed for the price. Its not as clean and clear as a £4-500 optic but for £25 i'm actually quite impressed at how clear it is and how sturdy it feels.

With all the moisture in the air at the moment its hard to assess just how good it really is, but it is very good even given the limitations of the weather on its image clarity I'm delighted.

Edited by Vince Green

I bought one last time and am not that impressed at all with it, I think you feel hard done if you paid full whack.

I mostly wanted it for long distance deer recognition, I reckon I can see more with my binos and they are 'only' 8x

Might be OK for range duties though.

Mine will be purely for range duties at the longer of the 2 ranges I go to