Shooting buddy wanted

dogz25

( This is nothing to do with the previous post). It is so difficult to find a suitable mate that can shoot with the same intensity as yourself and a person that is honest and that doesn't either try to get you booted off land as was the case in another thread on here a couple of months ago or suddenly turns up with a gang of other mates and queers the pitch for you. sounds like you have a nice bit of shooting there.

Ha ha activiii pmd you

Hehe. Still love you dogz

So right with land fortune, I lost land due to taking the wrong person on it and then one person, who I thought a friend, was trying to get land behind my back. Have also a good relationship with land owners so had a call from two of them to say what had happened.

I do give people land if I think it is to much for me and in past have taken a good number of people out off here. Met some very good friends from it. Dogz being one but that was beating.

Hi not to sure if I have missed the boat on this. I live in Drybrook and enjoy stalking and hunting, at present I have no land of my own but wiil be meeting with an old schoolmate who has 30 acres backing onto the forest. At present I have to pay for all my stalking so an opertunity to stalk locally would be brilliant