fox calls

darren m

the best one i have used and still use is a 3 in 1 lohman call its quite expensive about £23 but u only get what u pay for. this call has brought foxes in from no where for me and has very rarely not worked even on some call shy foxes that didnt want to know any of my other calls. i very rarely use anything else now. all i need is this call and my hand for calling. but be quick i've been told that this call is to be discontinued. my local gun shop is a bit ****** :< off as it was his no1 seller. thats how good it is.

**** that is a load of bu***hit P.D. , you may be able to fool some of the people on the site who have never been lamping before but you won't be able to fool the experienced ones (i'm not saying i'm one of them). The only chance of that happening is if it was a totally tame fox and even then i can't see that happening. So stick to the stuff that you know about and don't talk ****.

just on the calling foxes during the day, i find while it is nowhere near as effictive as calling at night when lamping and rifleing them. it does have its uses when out foxing during daylight hours and particularly at dawn or dusk it distracts them if you need to move in closer or change position to start moving in if your not completely downwind. works for me weather i'm using rifle or shotgun but particularly effective when shotgunning as can speed up gettin those last few yards for range when 'ol basil normally bolts. ps i use back of my hand.

Jaymz