Beretta S687 Siver Pigeon Sporter 20g 20 gauge

Beretta S687 Siver Pigeon Sporter 20g

£1,050

20 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Norwich, Norfolk
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 30" barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Beretta 20g S687 Silver Pigeon Sporter in excellent condition. 29.5" barrels, lovely wood and everything tight, opening lever is still over to the right hand side. 14.5" LOP although can be extended easily with a thicker recoil pad. I purchased this gun a couple of months ago from a PW member and have had it professionally serviced and converted to auto safe although I still have the bits to convert it back to manual if required. Gunsmith advised me the gun has genuinely shot less than 2000 cartridges and is in excellent condition. I am only selling To help fund the purchase of an ultralight beretta 12g. The gun comes with original beretta blue case but not the one in the pics. I am happy to RFD at buyers cost, I am guessing around £30 as have never done this before. Genuine excellent condition beretta 20g. Please contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing. Thanks Ian

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.