semi auto loading???????

mosa

Hello there ive just bought a semi auto. Do you put 1st cartridge in barrel then next 2 in bottom?:lol:? cheers!!! ;):good::lol:

Only put two in the magazine if you are out in the field shooting live quarry

At the clay ground - put one in the barrel and one in the magazine NEVER EVER two :lol::lol:

Good shooting :good:

Hello there ive just bought a semi auto. Do you put 1st cartridge in barrel then next 2 in bottom?:lol:? cheers!!! ;):good::lol:

Hi mosa, buy yourself an "autosafe" to use at clay grounds, if you havnt already got one.

I put one up the spout and four in the tube on mine, good fun and deadly on a flock of woodies.

:good: D2D

when hunting, i generally put 2 in the magasine, shut the bolt, and then pull the trigger. This brings a cartigde to underneath the bolt. when i am ready to fire, i just pull back and then release the bolt and i am ready to fire. i do this because i don't trust safeties and i am notable to break the barrel as on the s/s. i just worry about what would happen if i tripped.

To save dry fireing your gun, what i do is put a cartridge in sideways in the side (brass outwards) This stops the gun from being fired and if a quick shot is needed you just need to flip the gun on its side and pull the level back (so the cartridge drops into the chamber) and let go and your ready to fire.

Like this......

img0016dc5.jpg