pigeon select cartridges ?

I've tried these and have no problem with them. Just the same as any cartridge really. If you aim straight and don't expect to shoot down 100 yard birds they work fine. I've shot off about 150 of them and they have all gone bang. I can also miss with these just the same as black golds etc.

I bought a slab of these recently but haven't opened them yet. What struck me was that they seem heavy for a "cheap" pigeon cart at 30g 6.

Hope your mistaken as to them being poor! I'll let you know how I got on with them when I finally get out!

Guest cookoff013

I bought a slab of these recently but haven't opened them yet. What struck me was that they seem heavy for a "cheap" pigeon cart at 30g 6.

Hope your mistaken as to them being poor! I'll let you know how I got on with them when I finally get out!

guys,

there is very little manufacturing differences between 32g and 30g loads. there is virtually nothing between them. a cheap pigeon load is as described, cheap overall package..

cheaper hulls, one or a big mix match of coloured hulls. in italy you could buy "white" shells, 32g #6 no name/ some branding in a poly bag. cheap.

28g shells may have a price break but there is no big difference in overall manufacturing cost.

manufacturers load #6 and charge more because it has a huge effect on there premium game loads. it is especially true here in uk.

italy make 28g #5 in cheap components. they sell them by the container load. 100,000s

italy are exporting more shells because domestic stuff here is more expensive, they are boosting their economy.

quality and value are 2 different things...

i paid £40.75 for the slab

i always buy a slab that way if i get on with them ive got a few to use

also it gives a better test 250 cart,s isnt a lot but if the results are continues

then you now its just not a bad or good day

ive been using rc trust (super halcon) but there £200/1000 kiling well with them

but bit dear for pigeons in my book