Recommend shops

Agreed, Coley is about the most expensive store you can go to out of town, not far behind the 'best london' shops, Ian flies a helicopter... The shooting ground is nicely presented though and they carry a lot of stock but i wouldn't buy or sell anything there as i like my more delicate areas left intact. Cotswold at Cirencester is OK, also pricey though but they have some interesting older stuff.

Funnily i'll be down at Doncaster next weekend shooting at Mattersey,I take it there isn't any decent gun shops around that way.

there is a few with in an hours drive off each others , it's was just a 50th birthday trip for me and the wife very rare as we have kids and MIL , plus hopeing to get the wife into shooting

Mr B ,if your coming down the M1 ,turn off into Derby and go to Countryman of Derby and youl see a BIGG collection of shotguns/rifles and equipment for sale by some very nice peeps .You can get the postcode of t,internet or just follow the signs for Police HQ Chester Green Derby Atb