morning all

jpbud1

:good:

Get stuck in, ask anything you need to know. Don't let the old gumpy ******* with "do a ******** search" put you off :lol:

HAIL PIN,Morning thank's for the welcome.QUESTION-wot do i do to reply to a message(i've been told i'm adding quote's etc) ???

WELCOME TO THE FORUM enjoy ur stay :lol:

HAIL,thank's for the welcome

:lol: Whatto and :lol:

LB

HAIL LB,THANK'S FOR THE WELCOME

Welcome to this GREAT forum. :lol:

HAIL,morning & thnks for the welcome

When replying you have a choice - to quote some of the previous message, or just add a fresh post to the thread.

For me, if I am picking up on a point in a post I will quote the part my comment relates to, to give context to the reply. If the comment is a general one, I will simply add the reply without quoting.

Buttons are at the bottom of the thread :-

reply.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: morning, just a quick hello, my name is kieran live in london.Completly new 2 airgunning(2 old 4 rugby-2 fat 4 football).never used a forum b4,please bare with me!all help & advice GREAT'LY APPRECIATED

Kieran - you're never too old for rugby. I'm 50 and captain a team at Harrow rugby club - our oldest player is 62 and 5 years ago we had a 68 year old playing regularly. We also have 3 50+ players in addition to me.

I still play and I shoot pigeons in my long garden in Harrow with a Cometa 400 air gun (and amazingly shot one stone dead with a CO2 "Baby" Desert Eagle air pistol on Saturday. I've recently taken up clay pigeon shooting and have booked a duck and goose shoot in Scotland in October.

Unless you're really old and past, join a good old playing and shooting team!

Keith

:( HAIL,kieth welcome,i know harrow rfc very well,i used 2 play 4 the MIGHTY HENDON!!! :lol:

I know hendon well - you're surely not too old to come and play for the doddery old Silverbacks?

Good luck with the shooting anyway. Once you've got into air-gunning you should try clay shooting. I took it up earlier in the year and shoot at the v good A1 shooting ground up the A1 from Apex Corner. Good rabnge of traps and good tuition if you need it.

K