B&P M92S ?

I'm working through my last kilo .... but would have some more if available.

I would too but its just not there anymore.

Anybody know anything about CSB5? Is that a similar performer to M92S ? i think it saw service in steel loads from gamebore but cant be sure they used so many different powders over the years its hard to keep track.

no mate CSB5 is fast burning would not support any load over 32 gr in lead

Good for light/clay loads but deffo nowhere near M92S; only close thing to it would be the Tecna or the VV plus an array of expensive american's

:yes: Glaring example Longshot. ;) , M92s did not quite touch it in all fields but it did have it pretty well covered and i liked it.

Lil Gun had i felt so much potential but it just wont cut it in the big bores but in 20s its not bad and 16 bore its near perfect but not available easy or esspecialy cheap.

M92S kind of leaves a hole in the propelent line nothing as quite filled if only SSB150 had been the Super progresive CSB0 replacement it was prophesed to be we might not have been so bad off now, If steel stays available and its back in stock regular it wont matter too much, but missering steel use for fear of no supply again has duck and light goose 12s etc in the ballance.

Vitavouri fills the gap but at a price.

PSB2 has some mileage in it and as you have a pressure testing rig you should have no problem putting a light 3" load together . clay game had some 12g data on there older discs as a start point

I put a 10g duck load together some years ago using it runs at 1425fps@2.5mtrs for 820bar it shoots great and can be loaded straight of the mec with steel 2# :)

I only load and shoot 20 bore and been intrigued with Lil as well; C&G have some recipe .... as a starting point should be fine.

I'd try 800X, HS6 or even SP3 ... it loads some super shell in 20 bore (lead) with 34-38 grams ... it could be fine for non toxic!

i'm stil ok for this year but hoping to get some foreshore permission next year so, need to start thinking :hmm:

• 1 month later...