Boris - delusional?

ElvisThePelvis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder now if this was all planned. Cameron realises leave side is larger than expected, so tells Gove to defect to leave side. Leave wins, Cameron tells Gove to stab Boris in the back, Gove steps up and becomes Camerons glove puppet. Gove does deal with eu that really changes nothing and keeps the gravy train rolling. We carry on as in eu but technically out of it, still get the same rubbish though.

Wonder now if this was all planned. Cameron realises leave side is larger than expected, so tells Gove to defect to leave side. Leave wins, Cameron tells Gove to stab Boris in the back, Gove steps up and becomes Camerons glove puppet. Gove does deal with eu that really changes nothing and keeps the gravy train rolling. We carry on as in eu but technically out of it, still get the same rubbish though.

..............And none of the advantages.

We still have a huge shortage of money to rebuild Britain and a housing crisis. The fish will see no change and the numbers of people coming to the UK won't change much, the human rights lot will see to that.

I've already just had my first big contract killed off today that was going to employ me from this September to the end of January 2018. So looks like I'll be another sponge on benefits but will be able to go shooting every day :yahoo: payed for by those still paying taxes. So there was a bright side to all this chaos :hmm:

This is why farage has gone up in my estimations, he's not exactly the most diplomatic speaker but I believe he means what he says, I hope ukip picks up alot of voters and if gove, fox, may or whoever else is elected doesn't do what the people who voted for brexit believed they were voting for I think we'll see massive defection to ukip at the next general election

This is why farage has gone up in my estimations, he's not exactly the most diplomatic speaker but I believe he means what he says, I hope ukip picks up alot of voters and if gove, fox, may or whoever else is elected doesn't do what the people who voted for brexit believed they were voting for I think we'll see massive defection to ukip at the next general election

My mother and father were in London for the day, they booked an online deal for dinner in the Ritz and were sat just across from Farage.

I thought she was pulling my leg but she's just texted me a selfie of herself with Nige lol!

She said Nige is very happy and was smoking a big fat cigar, he also suggested that Boris could make a reappearance in the next lot of elections after all this blows over.

My mother and father were in London for the day, they booked an online deal for dinner in the Ritz and were sat just across from Farage.

I thought she was pulling my leg but she's just texted me a selfie of herself with Nige lol!

She said Nige is very happy and was smoking a big fat cigar, he also suggested that Boris could make a reappearance in the next lot of elections after all this blows over.

Tell her to buy him a pint from me 😉

Tell her to buy him a pint from me 😉

She said she would have but the cheapest bottle of even **** wine was £70 lol.

She did say that his security wouldn't let anyone past, until my father said "she wants to thank him for all he has done for the country" and they took her upto him.

Apparently he is a very nice man and was very pleasant, she said we were from Porthcawl and he told her how he had played golf on our local course.

She said she would have but the cheapest bottle of even **** wine was £70 lol.

She did say that his security wouldn't let anyone past, until my father said "she wants to thank him for all he has done for the country" and they took her upto him.

Apparently he is a very nice man and was very pleasant, she said we were from Porthcawl and he told her how he had played golf on our local course.

Ha fair one, bit steep for a bottle of wine, I expect Nigel is celebrating. I know porthcawl well, I'm originally from Cardiff although I live in Scotland now.

My son has met all of them many times, he has worked at the Conservative party conference for the past few years. His boss is quite high up in the party and donates several people from his company every year to help run the conference. My son reckons May by a mile

Edited by Vince Green