BNP Policies

Guest GeorgeH

Your lucky Naddan

But never under estimate the powers of a Pole, money talks and if there's someone out there thats willing to do your job for a quarter of what you're happy with. Then you could be looking for a new job :lol:

Don't get me wrong I've got nothing against the Poles, most of them are great guys, I was the last British worker on site & I knew it was a matter of time before I was out :P Talking to them, most of them hate it here working a 10-12 hour day 6 days a week, no tea breaks. Most of their money they earn goes back to the familys in Poland.

I know that I won't be contributing anywhere near what I was, to the coffers of that scrote of a man Gordon Brown. And they (the Poles) sure as hell wont be either.

SS

Could be but with skilled jobs like accounting, you new your qualifcation or your useless! Hence why when your training for 3 years your wages are ok then qualify and they shoot up, as your free to walk away and readily employable.

As to pole's doing degree's in accounting, yes its possible but again you are worth nothing till you qualify and when you are talking with looking after millions of pounds of budgets etc you pay the going rate, as believe me its better to pay someone 30k who is good at the job than someone 10k who is useless, as when people are billing hours at £300ph to sort out problems, the difference some becomes apparent! For example, my gf's dad owns a private pensions and wealth management firm and at the mo is busy for work no more time left. Some bloke phoned up and asked him to sort out a problem, he said no so the bloke offered him a paid meal radcliffes london and then discuss it over dinner. So obviously my girlfriends dad went, probably ordered the most expensive bits off the menu and then agreed to do the work at a premium. So he got £250ish pound meal and is now charging the bloke £400 per hour to sort out this problem which was caused by him trying to take quick shortcuts with cheap labour. You do the maths, even if he saved £10k on labour that will be eaten up by around 20 hours of work at £400ph putting the mistake right!

Afterall I am sure BAE would rather employ me at 4 times the price than "loose" a eurofighter or some debtors. Due to some clueless pole accountant! lol

YOU CERTAINLY WOULDNT BE GETTING MY £400 AN HOUR IF THATS AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR WORK !!

YOU DO THE MATHS. :sly::lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep as you highlighted the "around 20" hours, this doesn't even to take into consideration the costs of dining let alone the lost customers/staff morale (can't remember if this was a private or staff pension prob). I know I didn't state this but I didn't fancy writing an essay on the effects of mistakes on a stakeholders within a business.

So thanks for pointing that out, but you didn't think did you :sly:

naddan, you presuppose that Polish workers are slap dash happy-go-lucky cowboys that charge less and work less. This just isn't the case, they will do a better job than your average fellow countryman for less price.

Even if you were referring to an polish accountant that slipped up in that case, which was rather convenient, one person doesn't represent the entire Polish people. The fact that you are worth nothing until you graduate is irrelevant and that you say you can walk from one job into the next once graduated will not be the case when there are masses of Eastern Europeans filling the jobs working minimum wage! :sly: Its simple supply and demand! :lol:

yep as you highlighted the "around 20" hours, this doesn't even to take into consideration the costs of dining let alone the lost customers/staff morale (can't remember if this was a private or staff pension prob). I know I didn't state this but I didn't fancy writing an essay on the effects of mistakes on a stakeholders within a business.

So thanks for pointing that out, but you didn't think did you :lol:

Didnt think what?

You made a mistake you muppet,accountant my backside i bet you stack shelves in tesco. :sly:

No at the moment I work in Debenhams actually, bit more upmarket!

Blackbart, unfortunately when on PW I tend not to work things out exactly and can't be bothered to make lengthy statements to cover EVERY possible way a statement could be interpreted as wrong. I do occasionaly post more indepth answer's in which case if I am wrong I will gleefully admit it!

Blackbart, unfortunately when on PW I tend not to work things out exactly and can't be bothered to make lengthy statements to cover EVERY possible way a statement could be interpreted as wrong. I do occasionaly post more indepth answer's in which case if I am wrong I will gleefully admit it!

Somehow naddan i dont think you would admit it,as you come accross as being more smug than a smug thing sitting atop a steaming pile of smug.Good luck in your endeavers to become an accountant and i hope you never have to share a lift with one of those CLUELESS POLES.

Somehow naddan i dont think you would admit it,as you come accross as being more smug than a smug thing sitting atop a steaming pile of smug.Good luck in your endeavers to become an accountant and i hope you never have to share a lift with one of those CLUELESS POLES.

thankyou blackbart and it retrospect refering to poles as "clueless" was a bit extreme as they do seem to be hard working individuals and I imagine the "clueless" impression I got was from the 6/7 on the farm that don't speak a word of english, mades communication hard! Although saying that, one of the girls at uni is polish as she is very nice but speaks good english so I can actually judge her fairly :sly:.

How many PW member's have poles working on there shoots? Do they speak english? On mine there is around 6 but only the gangmaster speaks english the rest speak polish, not even broken english I don't think.

Dan

http://www.bnp.org.uk/landandpeople/newnews.htm

scroll down the news items on left hand side a bit on foxhunting

Taken from that page

The BNP is neutral on the subject of hunting, believing that such issues are not the business of Government and should be resolved through referenda at local level.

So there you have it, sitting on ther fence never did any good, thats my vote lost, HO HUM :sly:

Problem we have is that while most agree there’s plenty wrong with this governments policies over immigration THEY DON’T BLOODY LISTEN TO ANYONE!

There are a large number of poles working on farms around here and most of the farmers have nothing but good to say about them, cheerful, v. hard working and they speak English far better than I speak Polish!

I’m not against immigrants I just hate space wasters and loafers whatever colour or creed and we’ve plenty of home grown ones of those never mind letting every other country’s throw outs!

A vote for the BNP is a waste not to say a dangerous way to go. Unfortunately the only sensible way is if EVERYONE votes for one party to give us a really strong government that can get on with running this country properly. That isn’t going to happen is it (only have to look at the dissent on here) Too late I know but bring back Maggie, she wasn’t universally liked BUT she did give power to people to run their own lives AND sorted out this country then ran it more like Britain should be run.