BNP Policies

Guest GeorgeH

Guest georgehare

I dont want to get into a debate about politics but does anyone know the British National Party's policy on Field Sports ??

Thanks GH

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea about field sports but they do advocate the liberalized use, possession and sale of all types of firearms the last time I looked. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and political beliefs whether perceived good or bad even though I personally do not support the BNP I accept the fact that others may have different views to myself.

George - you can hardly mention the BNP without expecting a reaction - come on. They are a bunch of morons. I do not care whether they have a gun or hunting policy. Of what relevance would it be?

relevance?

maybe to an assignment in school/college?

george did tell us he wasnt even old enough to vote. give the lad a break guys.

georgehare suggest you contact pavman on here. I believe he's planning to stand as the BNP candidate for his local area :lol:

I think I am too far right wing for them :lol:

as in just the other side of genghis khan :good:

I (unwittingly I might add) phoned up a gunsmith that turned out to be the treasurer of the local BNP candidate the other day. From what I can gather, they support repealing the hunting ban. They also say that they will allow ex-servicemen and police etc to hold a firearm in their house for self protection and defending their home.

He mentioned something about seeing burglaries drop off if that happened, but I thought that most burglaries happened when people were out, so my thinking is that this would only lead to more guns getting knicked and illegal firearms out there. However, I'm in IT not politics, so I could be wrong.

I think the comment he made about being "not as bad as people make out" spoke volumes. I still think they are a buncha racists and I'm distancing myself from anything they do and stand for. They _do not_ sit with my views and from what I have seen, they are just about as bad as they make out.

Mind you, I'm anti-politics at the best of time and still want to set up my own party: The Common Sense Party. Any takers? You just need common sense. That's all.