Humber Wildfowling full season permits available

My club will be again issuing season tickets for wildfowling on the Humber. The price remains as last year at £50. The permit allows access from 1st September to 20th February to 6 miles of foreshore shooting at Sunk Island, on the north bank of the outer estuary. Applicants must have insurance, preferably BASC membership, and they must also have a gundog capable of retrieving shot birds or accompany someone else with such a gundog. Shooting is for wildfowl only, main species Mallard, Teal and Wigeon. Maps and guidelines will be issued with the permit.

PM me for more details.

Hi yes PM ... can I give somebody a call to chat about a few details ...I have a number for a Mr Bays from BASC website, can I use this number?.....................thanks............hope this is all ok as it is my first time on this site and I am not sure what I am doing?

• 2 weeks later...

Just read your post and it says maps included so take it you can go on your own! That's the cheapest Wildfowling I have ever seen good on your club for giving people opportunities. I am in the Anglesey Wildfowlers and lots of people not renewed this season it's £145 so minus your BASC its £95 approx per season not sure why people drop out really at that price! There is a joining fee for new members but not sure how much.

• 3 weeks later...

I would take up on this offer - its one of the reasons i got a dog, however i have never done any costal wildfowling its only the fear of going on my own that puts me off - i would prefer to go with another member - agreed it unbeatable value.

James.

So long as you can id duck and read a very simple map you will be fine. Its not a place you will really get into trouble with getting cut off by tides etc.

A decent stout wading stick is a must though to avoid them nasty ankle breaking small gulleys buried in the long grasses