Possible plot for a new soap opera?

Hodmedod.one

Check out the thread in Bullets,Cartridges and Reloading titled Carts for Foxes??? :lol:

The question from the Stalker is (as you may expect) "what shotgun cartridges should I use for Foxes? The guy says he has some 30g 5s!!!! :sly:

Several replies all advise using heavy load 1s 2s or BBs. :lol:

The Stalker then replies that he didn't think that you could buy that sort of cartridge without a variation. :D

A few posts later, the Stalker replies to someone who has had a pop at him which included..

"but by the sound of it you dont have the savy mate or experience"

his reply is..

And as for the savy..........2 degrees says otherwise.

Unless one or both of them are in fieldcraft or vermin control, they are about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike in this instance. :P

Unfortunately, the "pop" post has been removed by one of the Mods so we don't know who it was/what was in it. It would be a good idea if the mods left the posters reply in place and just edited out whatever text they deemed unsuitable. It does however add an element of mystery to the plot.

Post 16 has starlight32 saying "I'm with kirky on this one". As there is no mention of kirky prior to this, presumably he was the owner of the offending post that got deleted. Or is this just a red herring?

Post 19 has the Stalker quoting Kolb's theory of experimental learning.

Presumably this is supposed to impress us like his brace of degrees. :P:P

Post 23 has dusk2dawn advising

If your not sure of how your gun will pattern with BB,s, before you encounter a fox, get a couple of 5 ltr oil cans, imagine these to be the size of the engine room, pace out your expected range and have a go at med and max range, you might be surprised at the result...... better to do this now before you possibly leave a fox crippled.

A few posts later, Henry D dives in with..

A foxes vitals side on will be no more than 4" x 4" and nothing like a 5 ltr oil can !!!!!!!!

This is followed by a few handbags at 10 paces salvoes between d2d and hd.

Post 39 has the Stalker diving back into the melee with " i have 45g 3" no 5, kick like a bloody mule"

It seems that he may be somewhat "hard of thinking" as this goes totally against all the 1s 2s or BBs advice that he has already received.

Post 55 has the Stalker giving us an update...

Bloody foxes!!!!!!!!! I walked into the feild tonight, blew a rabbits brains thro its *** (those 45g no 5's are MESSY...didnt need to cut it to let the guts out.....) and hung it where the fox entered last night, only tonight, she decided to enter 40 yards further up the feild and cross agonisingly slowly from left to right, the disappear into the sheep feild, i waited and followed it across, to see it in the next feild past the sheep, I managed to creep to the edge of the tree line and it sniffed around for a while getting closer, then a second fox yelled at it and it ran off, he also didnt get close enough, 50 yards is the nearest I got! I kept my bunny for tomorrow.............

Jesus, perhaps he should have started another thread "Are 45gm 5s suitable for bunnies?". I am surprised that one of his degree courses didn't include the invaluable advice that you can actually take more than one type of cartridge out with you.

At least he's into recycling though because not many of us could be bothered to take a rabbit which has its guts hanging out and its brains blown through its *** home to use another day. :P:no::no:

Golden stuff :o

I'd recommend a dozen 4' lengths 3/4" copper plumber's pipe, gaffer taped to an old yellow pages, to make a shoulder pad, then fill each pipe with dodgy chinese mini rockets for a home made Gattling gun salvo. Very effective in built up areas.

Check out the thread in Bullets,Cartridges and Reloading titled Carts for Foxes??? :lol:

The question from the Stalker is (as you may expect) "what shotgun cartridges should I use for Foxes? The guy says he has some 30g 5s!!!! :sly:

Several replies all advise using heavy load 1s 2s or BBs. :lol:

The Stalker then replies that he didn't think that you could buy that sort of cartridge without a variation. :/

A few posts later, the Stalker replies to someone who has had a pop at him which included..

"but by the sound of it you dont have the savy mate or experience"

his reply is..

And as for the savy..........2 degrees says otherwise.

Unless one or both of them are in fieldcraft or vermin control, they are about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike in this instance. :P

Unfortunately, the "pop" post has been removed by one of the Mods so we don't know who it was/what was in it. It would be a good idea if the mods left the posters reply in place and just edited out whatever text they deemed unsuitable. It does however add an element of mystery to the plot.

Post 16 has starlight32 saying "I'm with kirky on this one". As there is no mention of kirky prior to this, presumably he was the owner of the offending post that got deleted. Or is this just a red herring?

Post 19 has the Stalker quoting Kolb's theory of experimental learning.

Presumably this is supposed to impress us like his brace of degrees. :D:D

Post 23 has dusk2dawn advising

If your not sure of how your gun will pattern with BB,s, before you encounter a fox, get a couple of 5 ltr oil cans, imagine these to be the size of the engine room, pace out your expected range and have a go at med and max range, you might be surprised at the result...... better to do this now before you possibly leave a fox crippled.

A few posts later, Henry D dives in with..

A foxes vitals side on will be no more than 4" x 4" and nothing like a 5 ltr oil can !!!!!!!!

This is followed by a few handbags at 10 paces salvoes between d2d and hd.

Post 39 has the Stalker diving back into the melee with " i have 45g 3" no 5, kick like a bloody mule"

It seems that he may be somewhat "hard of thinking" as this goes totally against all the 1s 2s or BBs advice that he has already received.

Post 55 has the Stalker giving us an update...

Bloody foxes!!!!!!!!! I walked into the feild tonight, blew a rabbits brains thro its *** (those 45g no 5's are MESSY...didnt need to cut it to let the guts out.....) and hung it where the fox entered last night, only tonight, she decided to enter 40 yards further up the feild and cross agonisingly slowly from left to right, the disappear into the sheep feild, i waited and followed it across, to see it in the next feild past the sheep, I managed to creep to the edge of the tree line and it sniffed around for a while getting closer, then a second fox yelled at it and it ran off, he also didnt get close enough, 50 yards is the nearest I got! I kept my bunny for tomorrow.............

Jesus, perhaps he should have started another thread "Are 45gm 5s suitable for bunnies?". I am surprised that one of his degree courses didn't include the invaluable advice that you can actually take more than one type of cartridge out with you.

At least he's into recycling though because not many of us could be bothered to take a rabbit which has its guts hanging out and its brains blown through its *** home to use another day. :no::no: :o

Golden stuff :P

you have far to much time on your hands :P but that was a great read :P