Kicks Hi Flyer Choke, Help please.

Highlandladdie

Hello,

I recently bought a kicks hi flyer mod choke in inv+ for a SX3. Arrived today, and couldn't wait to try it! Stuck the choke in and straight away I noticed that the choke didn't seem to go all the way in? Probably about a mill before the neck, as it were.

I took the choke out to have a closer look, it looks like the threads on the kicks start about a mill or so later, and when you look at the chokes side by side you can see the extra mill I'm talking about. So I think its 'home' when installed. Anyone else experienced this? Or am I being a little over cautious?

Lindsay

post-47736-0-04585800-1475762698_thumb.jpg

post-47736-0-38248300-1475762784_thumb.jpg

post-47736-0-75673300-1475762896_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the input. Definitely feels home just thought it looked odd! Actually had a look through the kicks twitter page at all the photos there and it seems the norm. I'll give it a go :good:

db135 Kicks Ind USA put me onto www.wingslocked.co.uk . £65 posted, arrived in 2 days to Outer Hebrides. Good service.

That's Kev at Geap up in Annan!

Awesome firm, By the looks of it they are steping out and making some real Wildfowling ammo for the uk market, Acctualy doing what eley said they were going to do with the eley lightening.

Good luck to them i say it could well be the jolt the bigger firms need here to start turning out safe ammo for dedicated fowlers that are efficient and Not toned down to Pander to the CIP Guidelines.

Wish this firm all the best on this venture well done. :good:

http://www.wingslocked.co.uk/home/48-12g-steel-shot-magnum-cartridge-89mm.html

Awesome firm, By the looks of it they are steping out and making some real Wildfowling ammo for the uk market, Acctualy doing what eley said they were going to do with the eley lightening.

Good luck to them i say it could well be the jolt the bigger firms need here to start turning out safe ammo for dedicated fowlers that are efficient and Not toned down to Pander to the CIP Guidelines.

Wish this firm all the best on this venture well done. :good:

http://www.wingslocked.co.uk/home/48-12g-steel-shot-magnum-cartridge-89mm.html

That's very interesting. I'd love to get some of those. I chatted to Kevin on the phone one day half half an hour and he seems a good lad. Fair play to him.

That's very interesting. I'd love to get some of those. I chatted to Kevin on the phone one day half half an hour and he seems a good lad. Fair play to him.

Yes sound a dedicated firm keen to provide good ammo for wildfowlers, rather like the company sporting ammunition in the states do or did.

Im not sure if they are still on the go over there the owner died and not sure they kept going, or not.

The fact we have our very own British version is Brilliant.