Eye tests.

Wb123

I had my eyes tested, a new set of spectacles acquired at great expense, now I can't hit a damned thing. I'm pretty sure I can see better, at least everything is clearer (especially with my right eye which is my non dominant one), but the clays are either suddenly made of kevlar or my gun doesn't point where it used to.

Would going back to my old glasses if I can find them solve the problem or am I stuffed?

I shoot off the left shoulder and am fairly strongly left eye dominant. I used to shoot with both eyes wide open, now I seem to have as much luck shooting from the hip as in any other configuration.

Sharpening up visually will have an impact on your shooting for sure.

You will be visually picking the targets up earlier than previous thus changing timing of your shots, also likely to be inadvertently dragging your hold points back.

Targets look closer so you often see people under leading.

Don't confuse eye strength with master eye issues, often the strongest eye visually is NOT the master eye, master eye is dictated by neurology not strength of vision.

Get someone in the know to have a look at you, it's unlikely to be anything drastic just some small tweaks.

I have had someone else`s prescription in both lenses and when I said "these are not my glasses" their initial response was "you will get used to it" (Specsavers Burnham-on Sea).

HAha, i heard that from the same people, went to pick up new glasses, was given the small print to read, what a joke could read more with my old specs. Your eyes need to get used to them sir. Yer ok bye. Sorry for going off topic a bit.