CATTON HALL RIFLE SHOOT MEET 2017 DATES

SPARKIE

In assuming you have to have a open ticket for this? Or is this classed as "and for zeroing-practice on ranges on land deemed suitable by the chief of police"

Dose that mean yes or no to coming? Cheers

Its the next bit and over which the holder has authority to shoot is this as simple as the land owner giving permission on the day and that's it or do I need a form and a land map etc many a call to the feo to ask.

Hi lands passed for .30cal so if ya have a gun 30cal or smaller and that wording on your ticket. Then you can come. No need to contact feo as you will be classed as zeroing.

All ya need to do is have a read of post one of this topic to give you an idea of what's involved.... Don't worry if ya new and unsure there's loads of seasoned shooters who are happy to help point ya in right direction lol

So have a read decide what ya want to shoot and if ya want to camp and me me with your choices and I'll give ya total cost and payment details. Pay ya name goes on the list n ya get to enjoy the weekend.

I'm sure once you have been you will want to come again.

Martyn

Paid up now guys, I've stocked up on .308 and this devil monkey on my shoulder is telling me I should also buy the Howa .223 I've been mulling over...

I love the Catton shoot but my bank manager and right shoulder are not so keen!

Pm sent bud just confirm what ya paid for pal

Sparky please can you send me Payment details I've lost them. I'll be camping and clays please.

Pm on its way daf Edited by SPARKIE

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confirmed and paid list

SPARKIE.
ZETTER.
FRUITLOOP
POLESTER
HERON
DR WOLLY
GSXR Jonny67
DOUGY
FISHERUK
Suburban Shooter
GRANDALF
TEAM TRACTOR (token queen)
Jamez79
URBANUS
Barnsleygaz
benjamin_hope
THE MIGHTY PRAWN

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT COMING PLEASE PM ME TO GET PAYMENT DETAILS AND GET BOOKED IN THERES NO PAY ON DAY..... JUST under 6 WEEKS TO GO DONT MISS OUT ON A FANTASTIC WEEKEND

Edited by SPARKIE

confirmed and paid list

SPARKIE.

ZETTER.

FRUITLOOP

POLESTER

HERON

DR WOLLY

GSXR Jonny67

DOUGY + 2

FISHERUK

Suburban Shooter

GRANDALF

Jamez79

URBANUS

Barnsleygaz

benjamin_hope

THE MIGHTY PRAWN

WILDFOWLER +3

REGGIEGUN

Fister

GAZ05

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT COMING PLEASE PM ME TO GET PAYMENT DETAILS AND GET BOOKED IN THERES NO PAY ON DAY..... JUST under 6 WEEKS TO GO DONT MISS OUT ON A FANTASTIC WEEKEND

Edited by SPARKIE

That's what happens when move out and you turn your back on the family ....

Eny ways you are supposed to be his new dad now!!!!! Or have you disowned him because he is ginger ???

He has jumped ship.... Left my uncles moved in with some lad he's known 4 weeks.... Think it's his boyfriend.

Not my son anymore.

confirmed and paid list

SPARKIE.

ZETTER.

FRUITLOOP

POLESTER

HERON

DR WOLLY

GSXR Jonny67

DOUGY + 2

FISHERUK

Suburban Shooter

GRANDALF

Jamez79

URBANUS

Barnsleygaz

benjamin_hope

THE MIGHTY PRAWN

WILDFOWLER +3

REGGIEGUN

Fister

GAZ05

You bringing the lab

No too soon for the guns, last thing I want to do is ruin things.

Seen it too many times bet you've seen a few too. Folk get a gun dog then frighten the little thing to death with a few days ruined for the life of the dog then blame the breeder.

No too soon for the guns, last thing I want to do is ruin things.

Seen it too many times bet you've seen a few too. Folk get a gun dog then frighten the little thing to death with a few days ruined for the life of the dog then blame the breeder.

We could make it 338 proof. I got a cocker that's gun shy.

Edited by reggiegun

Tell you what after being in the same county as 50s at Sennybridge the other week they would make a fence post gun shy.

So what made your Cocker shy then ?

Got it given of a gamekeeper who got sacked in February a few years ago. I worked it knocking the pheasants in all August, September and October. The dog was great, then when we started shooting in November, a flurry of gun shots and the dog ran back to the car. I got the pea well ripped out of me lol.

I had never shot over it all year before then.

Edited by reggiegun

confirmed and paid list
SPARKIE.
ZETTER.
FRUITLOOP
POLESTER
HERON
DR WOLLY
GSXR Jonny67
DOUGY + 2
FISHERUK
Suburban Shooter
GRANDALF
Jamez79
URBANUS
Barnsleygaz
benjamin_hope
THE MIGHTY PRAWN
WILDFOWLER +3
REGGIEGUN
Fister
GAZ05
Welshwarrior
Flynny +3

LARRO

Edited by SPARKIE