Shooting targets

bigboodydaddy

Steel gongs some 25mm thick by 125mm diamoter with chains welded to them for hanging up some 15mm thick others just the 125mm mild steel no chains attached having a clear out so need these gone approx 20 with chains and about 20 without the chains collection only from Doncaster and only a couple per visit so a few of you can have some. You have seen these on here before guys cant find a pic to put on but you guys that have had some off me in the past know there ok. Oh these are FREE no charge to pigeon watch guys. ATB Denis

I'd like a handful of these please - is anyone from the North nearby to the seller and going to the PW charity shoot?

If so could they be a love and drop some off at the shoot? If there's any dosh to pay to anyone let me know.

Incidentally these would make a cracking load of individual raffle prizes on the day of the charity shoot or perhaps a donation to the PW charity?

Edited by Mungler

I'd like a handful of these please - is anyone from the North nearby to the seller and going to the PW charity shoot?

If so could they be a love and drop some off at the shoot? If there's any dosh to pay to anyone let me know.

Incidentally these would make a cracking load of individual raffle prizes on the day of the charity shoot or perhaps a donation to the PW charity?

I could probably pick one or two up. I'm not exactly on Denis's doorstep but it's not a horrendous distance away.

Cheers for the PMs fellas, I'm feeling the PW love.

Neil if you can get to Denis that will be lovely.

Denis if you could check a couple of targets to Neil to take to the charity clay shoot then the fair thing to do is to offer them for a donation to the charity or to raffle them with all the other kind gifts and auction contributions.

Very kind of everyone concerned.

Edited by Mungler