One for the early risers

Dunkield

I normally lamp on Friday evenings, but fancy a change this week, just to mix things up a bit I am going out a first light on Saturday, hopefully so I can get back in time for breakfast.

I was thinking about being there for 04:30 :/

Anyone else do this, or is there anyone else who is an early riser (new parent maybe :yes: ) that can tell me if that is early enough, or too early? Thanks.

I was thinking about being there for 04:30 :yes:

Anyone else do this, or is there anyone else who is an early riser (new parent maybe :lol: ) that can tell me if that is early enough, or too early? Thanks.

Madness thats what it is Stu, the only reason to be about that time is A Geese, B Geese and C just coming back from the pub with some tart! :/

I shoot my golf course early morning was out last week with scaffy met up at 4.30am.

Have my own keys to the golf carts so we picked a cart out and just rode round the course till the green staff come in at 6.30am.

Ended with 1 magpie 2 crows 7 rabbits 4 squirrels and a couple of woodies,

good mixed bag for 2 hrs shoot. ;):P

I love early mornings shooting.... :D :(

PS we could of had more rabbits but we were after the squirrels as the head green keeper was complaining about them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about being there for 04:30 :good:

Anyone else do this, or is there anyone else who is an early riser (new parent maybe :good: ) that can tell me if that is early enough, or too early? Thanks.

Madness thats what it is Stu, the only reason to be about that time is A Geese, B Geese and C just coming back from the pub with some tart! :yes:

Nice one m8 ???:good: