. 22 rimfire rifle

Wasabi

for over 10 years, i had the bruno model 2,very nice little rifle,never cleaned it and shot very well.

:) Yes, they are cracking little rifles. Two mates have BRNO models, I have the CZ. All have been chopped, none have had any customising, none have ever been cleaned, and they deliver the goods on the button each and every time.....unless I mess up! :)

Just for the craic, I will put my tin hat on and say: save all your pennies and buy a PUMA .22

Yeah, the plastic stock feels cheap and nasty. It's obviously not as plush as even a CZ but I really like mine.

I have a CZ452 in HMR and love it. Didn't have the budget for a new rifle so went looking for 2nd hand. My 2 local RFDs didn't have anything nice that seemed decent value, compared to new price. Then one had a brand new puma 16" for £150. The thing is more accurate as me and I batter it around on the quad bike and in the land rover on the farm and don't worry about damaging it one bit. Perfect budget worker as far as I'm concerned.