Oxygen/acetylene cylinders +all hoses/gauges etc

paul2415

oxygen-acetylene gas 10 mtr heavy duty hoses, 5 mtr smaller hd hoses, two stage gauges on both inc flash back arrestors for each gauge, boc saffire 3 cutting/ welding kit, boc gas welding torch, smaller style kit, various other cutting nozzles etc, all top notch kit, hardly used, looking for £300, collection only from Essex.pictures available on request, not looking to split as would like to sell complete, cylinders are to be returned to manufacturers to comply with any restrictions that may now be in force. 👍🏻

Edited by paul2415

If anyone has a huge mount of bottles on hire and do a stock check and they are minus bottles for return these could come in handy, pre barcode Boc didn't have a clue what was going on!

When I first started my place there was 17 bottles on hire and there sure as **** wasn't 17 bottles there, I think some had been liberated by staff for homers! Needless to say we had a bit of pain sorting the full mess out!

We are down to three on hire and hobby weld bottles on equipment that's hardly used we need to have for "display" purposes