new tunes

SPARKIE

Still downloading everything I never got around to buying thanks to Limewire :good:

LB

Is limewire totally free lb i have bearshare at the moment its fairly good but im having trouble transfering some of the tracks i downloaded to cd :good:

limwire is fee or limewire pro you can pay. i used to download upto 20 albums a day from them :yes:???:good:

launch them into music file burn from there or drag them into itunes. how hard is that ?

jonno

Still downloading everything I never got around to buying thanks to Limewire :sick:

LB

Is limewire totally free lb i have bearshare at the moment its fairly good but im having trouble transfering some of the tracks i downloaded to cd :D

limwire is fee or limewire pro you can pay. i used to download upto 20 albums a day from them :lol::yes::D

launch them into music file burn from there or drag them into itunes. how hard is that ?

jonno

Limewire pro is also on offer so you can download it for free :good:

LB

i am tryin to find a website where i can download a free copy of Back to Black (amy Whinehouse), if anyone knows where there is one please let me know by e-mail.

I have just done a search on Limewire and got 5300 returns.

Where have you been looking Verminator under a toadstool ?

LB