For all you Squirrel fans out there:

That was brilliant!!

Have you got any more by her?

I love the way the little girl was straight on the ball when mom said shoot the squirrel! :lol:

Might have been a miss , but she shoots better than I did when I was 9! (probably without the cameras on her, as good as I do now!)

More please,

Richard.

Thinking about it the options are endless! We could have Mom shooting Cape Buffalo with her .458 magnum, whilst kid with a big stick drives them into the open :lol:

Or maybe if she finds out that dad has been having a bit on the side, she could film herself stalking him with a 10 bore :lol:

I have always eaten tree rats and get annoyed that when people suggest that you will catch the pox form them :lol:

I bet there a a fair few on here that are happy enough to kill them and then dispose of the carcus :good:

I now have another dish that I will be trying very soon and thanks for that Stalker :lol:

LB

Second safety ? i put your own head as first and never trust a guns safety. And then she swings it through her mums legs ? Whats going on there then ? :lol: If you cant Teach em right from the beginning what hope is there.

It does look tasty though and i wouldn't my trying some of her cooking also :lol: