2 more foxes shot on tuesday night

tulkyuk

Here are a few pics of the foxes i shot last night.

first 1 i shot at about 9.pm - i went out early because i know she has been about the place at that time of day, i pulled into a field on a bit of ground i shoot over and had just got the truck, i looked across they field and she was sat down in the middle of it about 400 yrds away. so i got down and crawled about 200 yrds towards her as there was a mound in the field that i could not see over when lying down. as i got to the top of the mound i saw that she had come closer into me and was standing only about 90 yrds away, so it was down with the bipod legs, cocked the rifle and Bang! - a 55grn ballistic tipped bullet went hurtling towards her from my .243. and down she went .

The second 1 is a cub i shot later on at about 12.30 whilst out lamping, we were driving around the estate and we turned the lamp on to see it was out all by its self in the middle of a field ( might have something to do with me shooting her brother and sister last week :good: ). it was 125yrds away, same thing again - cocked rifle and Bang another 55grn bullet hits the target spot on.

pic of the cub is a little graphic - but shows what a ballistic tip does to the little buggars !

another succesful night out

Cheers Paul :oops:

last pic is of the vixen again

Here are a few pics of the foxes i shot last night.

first 1 i shot at about 9.pm - i went out early because i know she has been about the place at that time of day, i pulled into a field on a bit of ground i shoot over and had just got the truck, i looked across they field and she was sat down in the middle of it about 400 yrds away. so i got down and crawled about 200 yrds towards her as there was a mound in the field that i could not see over when lying down. as i got to the top of the mound i saw that she had come closer into me and was standing only about 90 yrds away, so it was down with the bipod legs, cocked the rifle and Bang! - a 55grn ballistic tipped bullet went hurtling towards her from my .243. and down she went .

The second 1 is a cub i shot later on at about 12.30 whilst out lamping, we were driving around the estate and we turned the lamp on to see it was out all by its self in the middle of a field ( might have something to do with me shooting her brother and sister last week :good: ). it was 125yrds away, same thing again - cocked rifle and Bang another 55grn bullet hits the target spot on.

pic of the cub is a little graphic - but shows what a ballistic tip does to the little buggars !

another succesful night out

Cheers Paul :oops:

pics have come in the wrong way round - so the cub is the first picture you see

That is not nice, sure it wasnt .50 cal :mad:

It appears graphic because, I take it, the round entered the chest full on and angled to exit through the side of the stomach?

:lol: D2D

Good stuff mate, certainly put that cub down ;) I saw a fox bouncing towards me the other night whilst I was out culling the bunnies, 1st one i've seen all year.

i got a lot of the little blighters round here i need to get out one of these nights to get them

good shots paul :blush: